kunailby

Naruto, Orochimaru's student [open]

He looked at the kids that were now in front of him. '' So you guys are my new students ! You all better be ready for the examinations, so this morning I hope you ate a good breakfast because we start off with the fighting, after that the simple questions to see if you have the brains that it takes. ''. He examined the students a little bit closer before speaking again '' And then.. the 3 days survival in the woods.But don't worry i will be there but i will not assist you in anything unless an extreme case happens. '' He leaded the kids to a safer place to fight, the training grounds.

He told Hikari and hatsu to go in the center. There was no rules, the only 'rule' was that if either one of them throwed the towel or the jounnin interrupted the battle to say it was enough and that they both passed then the battle was over. '' So, all you have to do is fight, and stop the battle when either : one is on the point of dying or i judged that you have enough skills of what i saw to rank you a gennin...but I like more the first choice hehehe '' He said with a little grin before yelling out the 'go' that meant the beginning of the fight.

[[ Ok next up me and you kaiser, and guys dont forget about the dice system smile.gif ! Hikari you post first it will show hatsu how the dice system works smile.gif ]]

Edited by kunailby

((ok no problem))

Kaiser followed the Jounnin with the rest of the group, they got to a clearing were they used to test their skills, the training grounds. It was there were they would have the fighting part of the test. The first ones to be called were Hikaru the Hyuuga and Hatsu the Inuzuka. He smiled, that would show him how strong his potential teammates were, but it also meant he was to fight the jounnin sensei. That was maybe not so bad either, that would allow him the chance to prove his abilities to him directly and to see what was his team leader capable of.

Hikari followed there temporarily nameless sensei to the training grounds, listening to his instructions. The task seemed simple. Hikari already knew her father had taught her enough of the Hyuuga forms for her to make it at a gennin rank. She took her position in the center. Her opponent would be the dog-less Inuzuka. This would be fun. She got herself ready for the start of the battle, already knowing that she would activate her byakugan right away. But then again so did the others... She could throw a little surprise at them instead... She waited for Hatsu to take position before the start of the battle would commence.

Hatsu looked at Hikari waiting to see what kinds of moves she had.Since she was a Hyuuga she propably had The Gentle fist style, he stood there thinking of a strategy to win against her.He inspected the place they were going to fight in to see if he may come up with something.Also knew it would be pointless if she hide since he could smell her miles away that might be a good way to finish this task."Im ready , bring it all you got" he said as he did a fighting stance.

Hikari got right on the move at the start of the fight. Hiding would be pointless for both of them considering her Byakugan gave her telescopic vision, the ability to see through solid objects and the ability to see chakra. She quickly brought her hand down to her weapon pouch, taking out 3 shuriken and quickly throwing them towards Hatsu's direction (8, 21, 20). The first shuriken completely missed but the other two were actually heading towards their target. She didn't really care about those shuriken though, they were just a distraction move. She brought her hands together, forming the hand seal for activating byakugan. "Byakugan." she said quietly. Once she uttered those words the veins around her eyes bulged out and her pupils became a bit more distinguishable from her irises.

[[ Alright, now see here flyking, 2 of her attacks were succefull. You choose what they do. But 2 of them have to be atleast positive for her ]]

[[ Also.. do you guys think it's a good idea to add +3 or something around that do the roll of our dice if we are attacking with our major skill ? just an' idea though ! Exemple: in psy's last post she throwed shurikens so that isn't her major skill so no +3 .. her major is taijutsu and her minor is ninjutsu. ]]

Edited by kunailby

(sounds good but what about when we use our minor skills?)

Hatsu throwed down a smoke bomb (dice roll:9) but what's this somehow the smoke bomb turned out to be just a toy ball ,Hatsu laughed nervously "Wrong weapon.".Hatsu then threw a kunai at Hikari (dice roll:24)the move seemed to be suscesfull , Hatsu smirked even tough it was just a kunai.

(if i did the dice roll right or wrong tell me)

[[ It was perfect the only thing was you forgot about hikari's kunai that she throwed at you tongue.gif ouh and you didn't need to use the dice roll on the smoke bomb, the dice rolls are only when you attack another player. ]]

Edited by kunailby

(I think the additions or subtractions we add to our roles should be situational. Like maybe depending on the users skill with each individual jutsu rather than their major or minor.)

(Just a random note: A smoke bomb in this situation wouldn't really do much. YOu would still be able to locate Hikari but Byakugan should technically be able to penetrate the smoke. And if she wasn't able to see a physical body at that point she would still be able to see the chakra)

Hikari looked slightly confused when Hatsu decided to throw a toy ball instead of a smoke bomb. Why would any shinobi even put a toy ball into their weapon pouch let alone call it a weapon. This confusion seemed to work, as she didn't notice the kunai that he decided to throw at her. And unlike the smoke bomb, this kunai was unfortunately not a toy. The kunai hit her shoulder and she winced in pain.

She quickly checked the damage tat was done to her shoulder as she could do it without even moving her head. She started to run forward to close the distance between them he was an Inuzuka. Fast movements would be something he was good at. She could take advantage of this knowledge and try and disrupt the chakra flow to his legs or she could try to end this quickly and aim for some of the internal organs. But this fight wasn't about winning or losing, it was about showing they were worthy of being a 3-man squad with each other as real ninjas.

(It feels kind of bad attacking here but I'll type it up any ways and maybe we could improve upon this mechanic? Maybe when someone is closing distance in a fight to attack close range the person who controls the character getting attacked could do a roll that is pretty much 1-15 they don't get away fast enough and 16-30 they get away?)

She got her hands ready once she got closer. She ducked down a bit, thrusting her right hand forward and tapping his stomach lightly (20) she didn't exert as much chakra as she wanted which made the attack a bit weaker but it still hit. She started bring in her left hand, aiming for the start of his leg (25). This hit was also a success. The stomach hit would have caused a lot of pain and the hit to the leg should cause him to have sluggish movement temporarily.

Kaiser watched the battle as it developed. It was going to be interesting to see how to persons would face if neither of them could hide for the other being able to find them easily. And unlike he expected, neither did that, instead both decided to attack straight on. The girl threw shurikens at the Inuzuka and when he was hit he retaliated with a toy bomb.. only he knew why was he carrying a toy, specially this day. But following to that he did a nice throw with the kunai that hurt her shoulder, that would've done some damage. "hmm this si interesting" thought Kaiser when the Hyuuga girl moved for the first contact hit, hitting the boy in the stomach and leg, for what he knew about the Hyuuga clan she might have been trying to stop his chakra flow but he was unsure of that part.

[[ yeah the getting closer part sound's good smile.gif but im not 100% sure i understood your firts part with the individual skills though tongue.gif ]]

Edmon was watching closely too. This hyuuga girl was doing pretty good right now and she was the one to declare the first physical contact hit. He didn't see any of Hatsu's thecnique yet, but he knew it would come soon. He stood there watching, ready to interrupt at any point if the battle was getting too intense. He could'nt wait to fight against one of his student, he would push him t'ill he was exhausted. He really wanted to see the maxium capacity of his new squad but he had faith in them.

Edited by kunailby

(I realized the byakugan part as i was writting it lol anyhow i guess you're right a smoke bomb would be useless against a hyuuga)

Hatsu could barely stand now even tough his opponent was a Hyuuga close combat fighters.He waesn't gonna show everyone that he was a weak opponent especialy infront of his comrades and sensei.He started thinking for a moment what to do until he got it "If i can't move my leg easily ill just have to improvise" first he threw down a smoke bomb(again totaly useless tongue.gif) then he throwed a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it (dice roll:7) the kunai with paper bomb missed completely and hit a tree.But it gained him enought time to do a jutsu (dice roll:19) he did a direct hit as he used the piecing fang technique at Hikari,but cause of that it left him with a low amount of chakra.

(Okay!)

A smoke bomb? Wouldn't that be pointless in this fight since they would both be able to find each other easily? The explosion from the kunai that was thrown distracted her though, she got hit by one of the Inuzuka Clan's main techniques. The got thrown back a bit but was able to get back up after the spinning attack. She got scratched up by the attack but she went back to make an attack. The next threat would be the arms, but she would have to try to immobilize them completely. That would be quite tough considering she never actually immobilized a limb before. She ran closer and prepared for attacks to the shoulder.

Once she was in range she made her first move to attack (13). Her hand hit the air above his shoulder, just barely missing but she just brushed past it and went in for her next strike (29) which hit right on the joint of his shoulder. If that didn't immobilize it like she wanted it it would at least be extremely stiff and mess up the chakra flow to that arm.

(Good i was running out of things to say lol. tongue.gif)

Hatsu grunted in pain for a moment there he tought he was internaly bleeding from this battle.He didn't knew what to do now he could barely do a hand sign.He was about to pass out but he tough it would probably sent him back to the academy ,he could only throw kunais now.He got some kunais and threw them at Hikari (dice roll:28,16) the kunais worked as a charm now all he needed to do was try to get Hikari's guard off for a moment.

Edmon thought it was a good time to interrupt the fight, he jumped in front of Hikari, caught one of the flying kunai with his hands and deflected the other one with the kunai he had caught. '' Alright, alright you guys pass, but i'm sure next time when you have your dog Hatsu, you will be better. '' He looked at kaiser, now it was his turn. ''hikari can you heal Hatsu ? or do you want me to call a med-nin ? '' He asked her. He then told them to step aside and asked kaiser if he was ready. '' you get the first attack, go ahead '' he said with a big grin.

Edited by kunailby

Hikari wouldn't have been able to dodge those kunai, but Edmon interrupted the fight before reached her. She looked at Hatsu, evaluating the damage she did. The stomach would be the worst of it. His leg wasn't that bad, the chakra flow to his leg was almost normal. about an hour or so for the chakra flow to his leg to become normal. The damage to the chakra network on the shoulder should also be fine, the extent of the damage to the shoulder would be fine in day with no healing, although it might still be a bit sore. "I can't heal any damage to the chakra network but everything should be fine by tomorrow with a bit of pain on the shoulder if it heals on it's own. Don't be too surprised if you get a sudden feeling of nausia, other than that everything should be fine. Unless you want it healed immediately." Hikari determined. She stepped aside, choosing to keep her byakugan activated to watch the fight with.

Kaiser watched the battle intently, it was a good battle, they would do great in a real combat. When it was interrumpted by the jounnin he was a bit startled, he didn't saw him moving. Though it was now his turn adn as he thought he was to battle the jounin himself. "hmm well, let's do this" he thought. Kaiser walked to the opposite place of the jounnin and preparing his weapons he readied to attack. Kaiser an towards his oppoent while making hand seals, close to the jounin "Katon -Fire Shot!" (Dice Roll: 28) he said releasing a shot of fire towards him making it blast against the jounins body and while the fire cleared he stepped to a side to hit him with his left hand (Dice Roll: 22).

As kaiser ran Edmon took out his puppet, just in time to block that strong fire ball. '' Damn a direct hit, good thing i put a coat of fire resisted varnish on it this morning '' Kaiser came quickly and his fist was fast, Edmon tried to block it with his hand but since taijutsu wasn't of his kind he managed to atleast deflect it a bit but he still took the hit. '' Not bad, not bad, your a quick one '' He attached his puppet to his hands with chakra and started making hand seal. '' Hide like a mole thecnique ! Hahaha cya looser ! '' he called out with a grin knowing that would taunt kaiser. The ground under his feet started to transform into some kind of watery mud, and he disappeared under the ground. Now from here he couldn't get hit and he could control his puppet. All kaiser had to do to win this fight was to break his puppet. He made his puppet jump back to make some distance. From the puppet's mouth a tube was coming out, and it throwed out a dart directly at kaiser. ( dice roll: 29 ). From under the puppet's hands two more tubes opened up and poison gaz came out. Now to attack it kaiser had to either attack from far or to get the puppet to come closer.

[[ muhuahaha i really got lucky on that 29 ! ]]

Edited by kunailby

Looks like their sensei used puppetry. Hikari watched as Edmon used the chakra strings, this was her first time witnessing puppetry jutsu. For her she could see each individual string and see which finger it was attached to but she knew everyone else just saw the puppet moving and his fingers controlling it.

Name: Zein Fuller

Appearance: Zein is tall and has very wie, green eyes. He has dark moca skin and eyes. His hair is deep black, and is in an afro. It is extremely curly, so that you can't even comb it out. He is chubby, but strong. His red ninja jumpsuit has black stripes. He wears a black T- shirt under it.

personality: (optional)

history: (optional)

Village: Hidden Leaf

Rank: (all start as academy student -that being lower than genin- for now )

Element: fire

Fighting style:

Major: Puppetry, Minor: Weapons master

Jutsu:

1. Hotto subarashī dekibae (Burning Execution Jutsu)

Description: This ability powers up whatever weapon or puppet he is using, and makes it stronger, by lighting it on fire, or and giving it the abiility to launch ffireballs.

2. Gurēto yōyū jigoku hibana (Molten Hell Spark Jutsu)

Description: A single lava plume erupts right under the enemy.

Edited by nicknick88