Trikonasana

Trik's Buttons and Such

Welcome to Trikonasana's random little corner of the art forum. Right now I make little signature blinkies/buttons for completely free since I'm bored and need something to do with my time.

"Addicted" Buttons!

Have a favourite dragon that you can't seem to get enough of? These buttons are for showing the world what breed is your addiction. Approximately 90x30 pixels (perfect for signatures) and customizable with dragon breed, background colour and blinkie colour!

Samples (Completed Requests):

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

If you'd like to request one for your signature, I'll need the following information:

- Dragon Breed, Stage and Gender (if applicable)

- Background colour

- Text animation colour

- Text placement (left/right/middle)

You may ask for multiple buttons at once! Multiple dragons on the same button may also be requested; however, given the limited size of the buttons, this may prove fairly difficult - feel free to request them anyway, and I'll do my best.

Or you can just give me the dragon breed and I'll try to pick a colour scheme and text placement that works well with the image.

Other Art!

Some dragon art for your viewing pleasure!

Caution: extreme rainbows

Edited by Trikonasana

Thank you smile.gif

I personally adore the rainbow version xd.png I just figured some people might not be as drawn to rainbows as I am.

Those buttons are gorgeous!

Mind I request one? c:

- Dragon Breed: Mints(adult)

- Background colour: white

- Text animation colour: green

- Text placement: right

- Dragon Breed: Sunsong(adult, female)

- Background colour: White

- Text animation colour: Lilac? Gold? Whatever you think looks best xP

Thanks! :3

(I love sunsongs, and I kind of hoard them. xd.png)

Edited by applemcsauce

Is it one at a time or can I do this?

- Dragon Breed: Silver and Black Adult

- Background colour: White

- Text animation colour: Silver(the black is already there!)

You can request as many as you'd like at a time - it'll just take me a tad bit longer to fill your requests, is all smile.gif

Shadowwolf, which gender of each adult would you like, and do you want them both on one button?

By the way, the samples on the first post are free for you guys to use if you'd like.

Dragon Breed: Bronze, Silver, and Gold tinsel winged hatchlings

Background colour: White

Text animation colour: Gold to silver to bronze. or just purple

Text placement: Right

I'll take one smile.gif.

Awesome buttons! :3 How do you make/animate them? I'd make a request, but I have more than 1 favorite dragon ^^;

Photoshop CS3 is the program I use to animate them. You can do frame-by-frame animation sequences with it. The buttons themselves are a base file; all I have to do to make a simple one is copy the dragon sprite onto it and then change the colour of the animated text. smile.gif

If you'd like to request more than one and then use them all or decide which one you like best, that's fine too. Just by the way ^^

Sure! Take as much time as you need ^^ (request 1 of 3)

Dragon Breed: (Pillow, adult male)

Background colour: You can leave it white smile.gif

Text animation colour: The same color as their fluffy fur

Text placement: Left

Edited by FluffyPillow

These are nice and simple-- I like them. A tasteful addition to any signature. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread, maybe even request some day (not sure what my addiction is) =)