RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

One time I went to the zoo with my aunt and she gave me this weird look when I said "awww, that's cute" when we were in the snake house.

Ugh, why did I wake up so early? Was it for the shiny luck? I'd consider that a fair trade if true.

Call Texas. Tell them to keep thier heat dome on thier side of the border.

Cat keeps sitting in front of my monitor, she is a cute little menace

Well *THAT* certainly sours the mood a bit. I mean, I get it, and I agree, but sour grapes don't make for a good jam. 

I need to stop being a perfectionist, it's ok to get a B or C in my worst and least favorite subject. I don't need A's on everything. Still hurts though. Maybe taking a summer course was a bad idea.

ow ow ow! That's an unpleasantly sharp pain in my side. Ugh, not cool!

yeah, I guess I'm showing some restraint by not starting a conversation in an art thread

oh crap. I forgot to gender them. I hope I get a male and female of each color..... but I only grabbed 2 green. *cries*

I'm too tired to do chemistry but I gotta do it anyways because it's due tonight. 😭

yeah, I should probably change my list to dragons I already have since the dragons I don't have keep increasing

I mean......I don't really know what to say.....I guess it's probably best to just listen?

Well, that surprise came out of nowhere.