LoveLost

Trials and Travels OOC

That would be interesting....I'd love to see how that plays out.

Which reminds me....I should totally get a post up for Renzo.

Renzo is not a character I normally play. Usually when I have a guy he's a total gentleman. I actually have a lot more room to play around with Renzo since he's not so bound to the laws of good behavior. happy.gif It's an absolute blast. Of course, scary is all part of the character. He is a wanted criminal.

Edited by BlueApollo

A note about my post: "Comprendez vous?" means "Do you understand?" in French. If someone objects, I'll edit this note into my post...

Apollo, I think the two are fated to kill each other! O.O

gist, please keep everything in English. There aren't foreign languages since this is a world entirely different from earth.

I will try and get up a post as soon as possible ya'll been super busy over the past three days. We were gone all day yesterday and of course today is a school day wink.gif

Wow it's not very active right now, is it?

I haven't gotten the chance to post quite yet too... I fainted yesterday after doing a fitness test. Goes to show how unfit I am... :/

I'll need to see when others post, then maybe I can sneak Naomi away for a bit... tongue.gif

I just posted. Sorry for the long delay! For some reason I didn't have a feel for the RP. But now I'm back!

That's the main reason why I don't post if it's not real life. If I don't feel the story, I can't write. Which is why I dropped out of Hetalia. And Broskii.

*Curse you, typo fairy!*

Edited by gistofeverything

Wait a second...

Who died? I completely haven't been following the Light side and now I'm shocked! Zepheena's dead?! D:

Wait a second...

Who died? I completely haven't been following the Light side and now I'm shocked! Zepheena's dead?! D:

Hehe... Yeah... She was getting boring.

Are we okay? Inactivity for a while now... not as many people. D:

I don't know if I should wait until Marcus does something about Aoi's offering his coat before moving him and I can't move Naomi either. O.O

Sorry I haven't post lately, writer's block...

And I wonder what I should do with Loren...

Well this looks bad... Perhaps it's my curse finally taking effect not good. I hate it when an RP grinds down to a halt. It makes life so boring.

Sorry I haven't post lately, writer's block...

And I wonder what I should do with Loren...

Talk to me! 8D

I'll make her go back to the room.

Nasa: That's probably not your fault. tongue.gif I feel the same. RPs also end up stopping when I'm in it. O.O It could just be a fact, since a lot of people may just drift away...

Sorry! Exams last week and then more but not till after spring break! This week has been so super busy I haven't had time to post and I am sorry.

Nasa, it ain't a curse, it's called life especially since three four five, however many are already in college. So, this RP tends to have lulls when there are exam times which tend to be universal.

Anywho, working on said post NOW!

I know it's not a curse. It just happens to me waaaay too often.

Ah, I didn't realize that there were exams at this time of the year. ^^ I only know high school exam time. xd.png

Yup. generally speaking, I think that there are four exams and maybe a few more than that for each class. (i have 5). And for those that have labs, you have a few exams there as well. Like in Bio, I have four exams and then a final as well as 2-3 lab exams and a final. So yeah, exams are a way to kick up your grade smile.gif

@Nasa - I understand smile.gif