dreamgirl5

Dream's artwork, requests CLOSED!

I saw that you had a spot, so:

I want to request a drawing!

username: Siryuki

type: Digital or shaded sketch, you choose (whatever looks best for you)

I want: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff243/P...dow/dragund.png <---that dragon

what it looks like?: Well the image clearly states the description but if it helps: White lustrous body (sorta pearly) ampipthere, with blue headdress feathers (electric blue) and lighter ones, on head and tail.

Pose: Diving around or flying is good, laying on a cloud?

Background: Umm white or a nice sky color would be ok

Other:Thanks?

username: Tearadria

type: (digital, sketch, shaded sketch?) Digital if I may ask ^ ^

I want: (what dragon/s?) Hmm..Could you do a marrow like dragon but with the colors of my reference below? If not that then pick a dragon you know you can do ^ ^

what it looks like?: (if not DC. It would be nice if you have reference pic) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/209...hea-d41wfqg.jpg

Pose: Any

Background: (I can dso simplier backgrounds. I can also make you one with backround, one without.) Whatever you feel comfortable with ; )

Other:

You do draw humans, right? Because, if so, I have a request for you.

username: Drako_tamer

type: digital

I want: One of my OCs, Cyrus.

what it looks like?: This drawing irks me, and I drew it. *still trying to get used to drawing humans*

Pose: jumping down, as if he's about to land on someone, with an ingited flamethrower in his hands. An insane look on his face is preferred, and blood is always welcome. And, if the flamethrower is too hard, replace it with a fire axe or a shotgun. :3

Background: Black that gets lighter as it closes in on Cyrus.

Other: Spiky hair FTW.

MAHHHHHHH SPOOOOOOOOTTT *cough*

I love your artwork.

username: Dragongirl10188.

type: Digital :3.

I want: Silver, female hatchie and a pillow hatchie tongue.gif.

what it looks like?: A silver and a pillow? x.x

Pose: The silver on it's back with the smaller pillow hatchie on it's stomach and sort of being held. Cuteness in their faces, with the pillow yawning?

Background: Light blue with clouds? If not, just light blue.

Other:Thankie, thanks, thank you, thanks! *goes on forever*

*SUPERHEADDESK*

IM SO SORRY! DDDDD: school has been a mess recently and I have to keep good marks if im planing to get a new mobile phone (which I really need) and travel to Manchester this winter holidays.

now lesee... I'll try to do all your requests, no matter I'm only taking one request at a time. thought I should repay fer the long waiting <.<;

@Scm: sure, I'll do it as soon as I can. sorry on delay D:

username: Siryuki

type: Digital or shaded sketch, you choose (whatever looks best for you)

I want: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff243/P...dow/dragund.png <---that dragon

what it looks like?: Well the image clearly states the description but if it helps: White lustrous body (sorta pearly) ampipthere, with blue headdress feathers (electric blue) and lighter ones, on head and tail.

Pose: Diving around or flying is good, laying on a cloud?

Background: Umm white or a nice sky color would be ok

Other:Thanks?

glad you requested :3 I already started doing it, and I have flat colors and background already done. shading is a bit hard on white, but I think I'll manage it.

username: Tearadria

type: (digital, sketch, shaded sketch?) Digital if I may ask ^ ^

I want: (what dragon/s?) Hmm..Could you do a marrow like dragon but with the colors of my reference below? If not that then pick a dragon you know you can do ^ ^

what it looks like?: (if not DC. It would be nice if you have reference pic) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/209...hea-d41wfqg.jpg

Pose: Any

Background: (I can dso simplier backgrounds. I can also make you one with backround, one without.) Whatever you feel comfortable with ; )

Other:

ohh, I love that wolfie! xd.png I'll see what I can do with it. maybe it will not be marrow moarrow, it's not an easy dragon to do, but I'll try to do it as similar as I can.

You do draw humans, right? Because, if so, I have a request for you.

username: Drako_tamer

type: digital

I want: One of my OCs, Cyrus.

what it looks like?: This drawing irks me, and I drew it. *still trying to get used to drawing humans*

Pose: jumping down, as if he's about to land on someone, with an ingited flamethrower in his hands. An insane look on his face is preferred, and blood is always welcome. And, if the flamethrower is too hard, replace it with a fire axe or a shotgun. :3

Background: Black that gets lighter as it closes in on Cyrus.

Other: Spiky hair FTW.

im so, SO sorry, but I can't draw humans D: I never could really =/ sorry.

MAHHHHHHH SPOOOOOOOOTTT *cough*

I love your artwork.

username: Dragongirl10188.

type: Digital :3.

I want: Silver, female hatchie and a pillow hatchie tongue.gif.

what it looks like?: A silver and a pillow? x.x

Pose: The silver on it's back with the smaller pillow hatchie on it's stomach and sort of being held. Cuteness in their faces, with the pillow yawning?

Background: Light blue with clouds? If not, just light blue.

Other:Thankie, thanks, thank you, thanks! *goes on forever*

AWWWWW thank you :'D

and that request is just awsome! xd.png I can't wait to see what I can come up with :3

Edited by dreamgirl5