Doylj

Would you steal the avatar above you?

I'm not sure what it's supposed to be...

@ Kestra

Transformers robot falling.

And..hmm.. I would take your Avvie

It looks nice, cute, and is cropped/resized well, but it is too plain for my style.

Do you like doctor who? and no I like transformers but I will stick with mine!

Yes! Dr.Who is awesome! I think my favorite doctor would have to be 10th... I dunno why, guess David Tenant is just kinda awesome.

Nah I wouldn't take it and I LOVE ROSE! She and the 10th doctor are the best partners! and my sister balled her eyes out when Rose went! I had a tear in my eye too!

No, I'd stick with mine. I was absolutely mystified when Rose left! Glad they brought her back later, even if briefly.

Who is that? (Reminder The only Doctor Who I've watched are th 9th 10th and 11th!) ninja.gif'D and maybe!

Edited by EggMaster99

David Tenant is the guy who played the 10th doctor. And same here, I've seen a little of the first and... the one whose companion was Sarah Jane. Again, yes.

Well, Sara Jane bridged 4th and 5th I think... I know it was the doc with the super long scarf... Think it was 5th... Tom Baker! That one! wacko.gif And again, definitely yes.

Well... My memory sucks right now. Still would steal that avatar. Way too awesome to pass up.