Doylj

Would you steal the avatar above you?

Eh, nuh thanks. It's real funny though. :3 Edited by UmbreWulf

Yeah! I didn't really like the end of Mockingjay, but I liked the series nonetheless.

No.... Why didn't you like the end? Because Katniss ends up with Peeta?

Edited by happyseagull

Yes... and no I'd just rather she'd left Katniss's future a mystery. Then she wouldn't have disappointed Team Gale or Team Peeta. I didn't take a side, but while I wanted a happy end for her, I don't like the '"She got married to Peeta and they had kids and lived happily ever after." Just personal preference. I was kinda surprised that she picked Peeta over Gale though.

Edited by TSparkle123

To be honest, i really dont like this Teams thing, Whats the point when she ends uo with one person, this is not Twilight, its way better!

nope,i like my own Avatar, Bluestar!

OH HECK YEAH! And I really don't like the teams myself, I just figured she'd known Gale longer than Peeta and therefore would know him better. To be completely honest, though, I couldn't care less who she married and had kids with. For all I cared it could have been Bob the butler who didn't really exist!

Edited by TSparkle123

I don't like the "Teams" either, but I prefer Peeta to Gale and I'm happy with the ending. And it's not a completely happy ending, because Prim and Finnick die. And I wish she would have mentioned the kids names.

I don't think I would steal your avatar, I don't care for unicorns.

Edited by happyseagull