Jump to content
Doylj

Would you steal the avatar above you?

Recommended Posts

Nope. I like my avatar. It's my very favorite dragon.

Edited by EmmaD333

Share this post


Link to post

Nope. Well, probably not. There is a 90% chance I wouldn't, and a 10% chance I would, and a 70% chance that I was considering it.

Share this post


Link to post

Nope, never was into Pokemon after silver (original) (also my first game when I moved into the states).

Share this post


Link to post

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.