KhemikalKhid

Interesting Animal Facts.

I don't think this has been told. 

Spirit Bears are real, and are actually a form of Black Bear, but instead, it's like an Amel snake. A gene inside it mutates, making it look black or yellow instead of, well, black! 

Snakes often live in holes in the ground, (which I call burrows, it makes sense) and are often tame. Until you mess with it or it's family. 

They do not blink, or close their eyes, ever, actually. They have a special film over their eyes, that protect them from dirt or debris getting in their eyes.

As for the not blinking, snakes do not have eyelids.

Actually, the way you can tell if a snake is sleeping, is by it's tongue. If it flicks, it's probably awake. If it doesn't, it's either very relaxed, or it's sleeping.

Snakes also are special (mostly ball pythons) by their pits on their upper lip. These pits are like those heat guns or whatever, and it helps them find prey.

You can tell the emotion a snake most likely is by it's tongue flicks. 

Snakes can be found almost anywhere in the world. 

Turtles live shorter lives than tortoises, despite many people thinking they're the same animal.

And, Cold-blooded animals will often move, even after death. The muscles in the body dont immediately stop after the death, so the animal continues moving, there is something that starts it however, and I don't exactly know the whole explanation. (If anyone else put any of these down, please tell me.)