lycrawaterz14

Monster Hunters 1x1 with me and ND...

"Something I'm getting more and more involved in." He glared. "I want to help. I have several people and a goddess willing to help." He was almost tall enough standing up fully to look him in the eye. "I am awaiting orders, if you're willing to give them."

Relnz shook his head. "You should take care of Zalala's broken kingdom first. This war of the kingdom I am bound to can take care of it quickly. It is nothing but a small feud for land and skewed politics, nothing else."

"And the gods are feuding. I no longer care about a plot of land. I want to help Rendsol. But I will obey." Ito dipped his head, and turned back, looking rejected again. He just wanted to help.

Relnz sighed. "This isn't the god's war, but humans. It has nothing to do what's going on here." He folded his arms. "That's why I'm here. I was sent as a respondent."

"And humans nearly killed Rendsol twice?" He asked, suspicious. I just want to help him. I can help Zalala too, but I would prefer to help Rendsol. Someone hurt him, and I want to help whatever cause he was defending." He sighed. "When can we reclaim her kingdom? She said it was still infested..."

"Stop lumping two different things into one," Relnz grumbled. "This war and that war are not the same. Demons and Gods hurt Rendsol, not humans." He folded his arms. "Whenever she wants to. The demons are going to be leaving soon."

Ito sighed, and took a deep breath. "I know there are two different things. I am here for Rendsol. I will help Zalala if she needs me, but I want to fight with him. Lilith has already offered her hand in helping Rendsol, no questions asked because of the harm done to my mother. I believe she has already been pissed off by other demon when they recruited her..."

Relnz sighed softly. "Where is Rendsol now? You can't help him if he isn't here, which he isn't. He is no longer on this realm."

Relnz sighed. "Yes, I know. I was watching. The demon 'brother' took him right after you left to the demon realm. His real brother has been long since compromised and is held in confinement. That was a doppleganger, a ruse. His brother was hiding him there, but now the demons have taken them both."

"With the other demons," Relnz said. "Probably partying it up for a job well done."

Relnz frowned softly at Ito. "You say you have allies... but it takes months, if not years to truly have an ally." He turned, stepping out of the kitchen. "Do what you must."

Ito closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they were purple. A seal appeared on the floor, and a sleeping Terryn and Kerana laid on the floor. Terran woke up. "GAH!" He yelped, then cradled Kerana. "Ito? Did you teleport me here?!"

Kerana snuggled closer to Terryn, seemingly unaffected by being teleported. Relnz stood in the corner, folding his arms over his chest. Sirocca nodded. "I thought you couldn't use magic too well," she murmured to Ito, frowning. "You'll get ill."

"I'll get over it." He shrugged it off, but scales began to roll up and down his arms. Terri sighed. "Something's happened, hasn't it...?"

"Rendsol's been compromised," Relnz said from his corner, his dark eyes glaring down at Terryn.

"Compromised how?" He asked, confused. Ito just sighed. "I need you to teleport me to him." Ito frowned. Terry's shook his head. "I can't just bippidy boopidy boo where he is!!!" He looked hurt like they expected him to find Rendsol. "What about his brother? You could track him, yes? I contain some of him... Rendsol modeled Dad after his brother." Ito held out his arm.

Relnz shook his head. "Neither of them are going to be able to be found by magic. Their location is hidden even from me in this world. Just appearing in the demonic realm isn't all fun and games, Ito. You will not last long. They don't treat kindly to strangers."

"I beg your pardon, sir. But you don't know me. I can have you where you need to be within a matter of seconds. Mr. ... Relnz isn't your real name. You'll need a set of my armor. It hides your scent and your looks. Why do you think I'm so wanted?" He smiled. "How close to Eiryawvin do you wish to be?"

Relnz turned his eyes to Terryn. "You are Terryn, a half demon that's been on the run from siblings. I doubt that is your true name either. I don't need your armor because it isn't without fault. I can still sense them, as well as gods, demon or not. It only masks you from the weaker masses, but if the ruling class wants to find you, they will. The reason that they haven't yet is that there are more pressing matters." He turned away from him, looking at the wall. "The armor would not work on me as my power isn't containable by what anyone makes. True Relnz is not my real name, but it's safer that you didn't know it. Keeps children like you living long enough to see tomorrow."

"Heh. Have you seen my newer models?" He tossed Ito a ring. Ito glanced at it before slipping it on, and his whole appearance changed. "Sniff now." He laughed. His smell, through and through, was one of a demon. "I stole the scent from a soldier in Zalala's kingdom when I was looking for her."

"I will go then. If you cannot." Ito shrugged, understanding Relnz couldn't go no matter what Terryn insisted. The armor looked strange on him. "Just tell me how to retrieve them." Terry's was going on and on about how he hid the scent by imploding the wearer's smell and exploding the false scent.

Relnz just rolled his eyes at Terryn's new toy, turning away from the group. "I'm not helping on this one," he said flatly. "It's about time you find your own way out of your own messes."

"Fine. I just need to know where to hand him off. I don't know how to take care of them if they are hurt." He shrugged. "I'll bring them here if you can't decide a place." Terryn shook his head. "I'll help you."