moohoohoohaahaahaa.

I HAVE A(nother) REQUEST

Username : Bonjourno!

Type of Graphic : banner

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : same size as Bambi_2229's

Subject(s) : male pillow dragon and a gold

Color(s) : gold and light yellow

Text : Bonjourno!

Extra Specifics : you don't have to do the banner's like you've been doing (well, you can if you want...but) I'll probably just end up using the smaller one biggrin.gif

Thanks! <3

I HAVE A REQUEST

Username : Saikachan

Type of Graphic : Signature Brush Banner

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : Preferably not taller than 150 px, if that's alright?

Subject(s) : A small, black kitty curled around a bundle of colourful yarn

Color(s) : Be creative :3

Text :

Extra Specifics : Could you make lots of those curly lines? They're so pretty~<3

Edited by Saikachan

REQUESTS FILLED

orange

Hope this is what you had in mind. Enjoy ~

user posted image

Bonjourno!

Here you go ; )

user posted image

Saikachan

I'll start working on yours tonight so hopefully it'll be done by tomorrow ; )

Thank you thank you thank you it's perfect! <3

REQUEST FILLED

Saikachan

Just under 150px in height ; ) I think I may have gone overboard with the colors though ^^;

user posted image

Edited by vanillanilla

Thank you so, so much for the signature banner!!! It's so cute, you did a great job!!! It's exactly what I was looking for!!! When you have time could I have a version with the kitten in a slightly darker brown, so there's more contrast between the gold flourishes and the kitten's fur color. Also thank you very, very much for your blocker updates on Cave Plumbers!!! Again thank you so, so much!

Wow! Your graphics are amazing vanillanilla! smile.gif Can I request something?

I HAVE A REQUEST

Username : AnnieLyla

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : I don't really know... How about 150 x 100 or slightly larger?

Subject(s) : A cute and playful dog

Color(s) : Can the colors be like these?

Text :

Extra Specifics : Could you put some flowers with the curly lines you use please? Or just flowers and leaves. The one that you think best. =)

Thanks!

REQUEST FILLED

AnnieLyla

Thanks for the compliment ~ I love playing around in Photoshop (and I'm glad that two years of Computer Art in high school actually paid off ^^)

This banner is slightly larger than 150 x 100 at 157 x 120. I feel like this is the "play with me" pose a lot of dogs use and it's the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of a cute and playful dog ; ) Enjoy ~

user posted image

It's so cute! ^^ Thank you so much vanillanilla. I really love it! And I put it in my rotanting signature.

Also, I'll give you credits on my profile.

Edited by AnnieLyla

REQUEST FILLED

Saikachan

Just under 150px in height ; ) I think I may have gone overboard with the colors though ^^;

user posted image

I love it~ It's so cute <3 Thank you!

I HAVE A REQUEST

Username : Darkshadow Darkybear

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : 200x250

Subject(s) : Small, black sheep.

Color(s) : Rainbow

Text : None.

Extra Specifics : I would like a small, black sheep with a dark green head and ears, sleeping on a rainbow cloud...

Darkshadow I have a rough outline of the sheep done but I'm off ( giving the family a tour of my college campus ) so your request will be finished later tonight ~

I HAVE A(nother) REQUEST

Username : KeiiStrife

Type of Graphic : Avatar

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : 100x100, I'm guessing.

Subject(s) : A vulture.

Color(s) : Ember dragon colours for the background, please, or greens.

Text : KeiiStrife

Extra Specifics : I'm not too bothered if you draw a vulture or use one off of google images, but if you are to draw one could it have this sort of colour scheme please?

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n275/ke...Tussvulture.png

I hope that is alright. Thanks a lot smile.gif

Darkshadow I have a rough outline of the sheep done but I'm off ( giving the family a tour of my college campus ) so your request will be finished later tonight ~

Thank you, Vanillanilla. I'm looking forward to my sheep ^^"

REQUEST FILLED

Darkshadow

200 x 250 on the dot! I wasn't sure what you meant by a rainbow cloud exactly so I made a cloud with a rainbow and not a rainbow-colored cloud since I figured a rainbow-colored cloud would be lost amongst the colorful background ^^; And I used a clipart as a reference for the sleeping sheep (I was going to use my cat but I don't think sheep curl up as much as cats do ... right? ...) Hope you enjoy ~

user posted imageuser posted image

KeiiStrife

I got distracted by a game so I'll start and finish up your request tomorrow ; )

REQUEST FILLED

KeiiStrife

This one was a tough one for some reason ... Hope you like the final turnout ; )

user posted image

I HAVE A REQUEST

Username : AnnieLyla

Type of Graphic : Avatar

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : 100x100

Subject(s) : A cute bunny beside two colorful Easter eggs, please.

Color(s) : You can choose the colors of eggs but I really like blue rolleyes.gif And the bunny can be any color less completely white

Text : AnnieLyla

Extra Specifics :

Thanks!

REQUEST FILLED

Darkshadow

200 x 250 on the dot! I wasn't sure what you meant by a rainbow cloud exactly so I made a cloud with a rainbow and not a rainbow-colored cloud since I figured a rainbow-colored cloud would be lost amongst the colorful background ^^; And I used a clipart as a reference for the sleeping sheep (I was going to use my cat but I don't think sheep curl up as much as cats do ... right? ...) Hope you enjoy ~

user posted imageuser posted image

KeiiStrife

I got distracted by a game so I'll start and finish up your request tomorrow ; )

SQUEE~ I love it so much! Thank you. Your idea was much cuter!

I HAVE A REQUEST

Username :athdaraxen

Type of Graphic : Signature Brush

Dimensions / Size of Graphic : Smaller than the giant Athy egg in my signature (it will be put into a rotation with that egg as my scroll link. :3

Subject(s) : Night Glory Drakes, Glory Egg, and S2 hatchling if you need some filler

Color(s) : The lovely colors on the Night Glories wings (the teal-ish blue), and the brown of the Night Glory. (If you need more, the egg has such lovely colors)

Text : Athy's Scroll

Extra Specifics : I'm in love with your swirls, I never thought to use brushes like you have, its neat. So just do as you see fit. :3

Also, would a link on my own banner thread be acceptable credit? *points to sig* Not much room left so I figured I'd ask, if you want on the image you can put, "by vanillanilla" on the bottom, and when people ask about it I will direct them here, whichever you prefer to do I'll be fine with.

Thank you!

Edited by athdaraxen

AnnieLyla and athdaraxen This week has become pretty hectic for me so I'll probably get started on your requests either Wednesday or Thursday. Sorry about this ; ( /must kick college in the butt

REQUEST FILLED

AnnieLyla

I like how the colors turned out : ) Enjoy ~

user posted image

athdaraxen

I'm headed off to a social / dinner event for one of my classes so I'll finish yours tomorrow ; ) Thanks for being patient with me