blackdragon71

Funniest Dragon Name on the Scroll Above You

It's a tie between Don't Touch the Red Button and the four Neglected's conversation. (Have You Seen My Ear, I Might Have Seen Your Ear, I Think He Has Your Ear, and I Don't Have Your Ear)

Edited by dark_and_stormy_heart

oO Kuwei Yul-Bo Oo

Because I first thought it was Kawaii Yul-Bo and wondered how a Pyro would feel about having a 'cute' name. lol

Annabethtalon annabeth is the best name ever!

Yess! Someone finally notices the PJO/HoO references~ :D

I actually have dragons for The Seven + Nico, Will, Reyna, Thalia, Clarisse, and Calypso. Pffft nooo I'm not obsessed, really. XD Now to decide which dragons would suit the Kanes and Magnus' crew.. Hmm.

"Balloonwind" giggle

Soooo... I read "Maggie Lava Breath" as "Maggot Lava Breath". Excuse me while I recover from choking on laughter.

My scroll

Soooo... I read "Maggie Lava Breath" as "Maggot Lava Breath". Excuse me while I recover from choking on laughter.

My scroll

Best misreading ever. biggrin.gif

From your scroll, 3EG An Alternate Accountant. (Love all the ATLA references too.)

Sip and Sport CB

Because while your scroll was loading it got combined with the name below it making the name "Sip and Snort" which made me think of those times you've just taken a drink and then your friend says something funny. laugh.gif

Underwater Dining Room

I can read, honest, but at first I thought that said "Underwear Dining Room". Haha.