Tiki G

Swipe A Dragon!

Oh my! Caveborn skywings? Don't mind if I do! (cackles and leads them away with mint sticks and promises of cookies)

*sneaks off with Chilli Mary Thuwed*

(slips in amongst the bronze tinsels and casually slips a leash around Thuwed Leon Stan of Eire's neck, then leads him away without anyone noticing)

*Takes the Alt Black and CB Winter hatchies*

Edited by lollipop00

*dashes away with the leetle tree and black teas*

No, wait. How could I have not seen?! I want the fogged one and oh that lil fogged one and gosh how did you get such a pretty fogged egg?

And that one with the fog looks nice! Yes please to all of them~! Surprise mystery gifts. Are the best <3

Edited by Sinsdaemn

*sneaks off with Ian Alaric Vis Yvl*

I'll be taking those Magi dragons, thank you very much. Have fun trading and transfering now.

Edited by PrinceVertigo

Whoops, posted too late.

Thank you kindly for the Tea and Nhiostrife <3

Edited by Sinsdaemn

omai, look at all those eggs and hatchlings. would be a shame if something were to....happen to them

*steals all of them*

*snatches CB Thunder and Red Dino* Dese are now mine! Mwahahaha! (I apologize for peeking at your scroll though happy.gif)

Edited by SkyKimimota

D: nuuuuuuuuuu

*Steals all your eggs and hatchlings that thunder hatchling should do nicely to replace the one you stole, yes...*

Oh those Hellhorses look so nice on my scroll, why thank you for donating them~ ^^

*lures away Frosted Autumn Berry*

Oh, why Zera Zechariah! You would like to shimmy your silvery butt to my scroll and hang with my gang, yes? Why yes, I knew you would.