Tiki G

Swipe A Dragon!

Snatches all hatchlings and Musty eggs! you can have the brines and rancids!

*Melts hatchies and takes all hatchies for myown!*

I don't know how i got that name smile.gif sad though that Cambrea couldn't be Cambria...

*Takes Gold hatchie as well.*

I was so disappointed that Al the Killer was taken when I tried for it, but at least I managed to swipe Faint of Hearts. xP

*that musty looks mighty fine!*

Don't you see? i tried for the same thing! But Alice the Killer wasn't taken, it gendered female..so why not?(my green dragon hatchie)

it's a shame..

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

*Takes a couple Magis.*

Yeah, I noticed. Also, I stole a lot of Coheed and Cambria related names myself, so sorry. xP

*nabbs whole dorsal army*

maybe we could do a name trade? i have some really awesome names i know are open(ok maybe not awesome if your NOT obsessed with coheed and cambria like me...)

nah, it's just cool to know another Coheed fan!

*looks at 'don't let them scare you, Neverender, Apollo 2*

Coheed song references, aaah! OH YOU STOLE MAN YOUR OWN JACKHAMMER! that was going to be my next coheed reference name sad.gif

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

*Takes both Embers.*

Maybe not a name trade, but I could probably breed some things for you if you wanted me to. I have a few pairs where both parents have Coheed-related names...

Oh, or I could give you one of the eggs from my Junesong Provision lineage once I finish that, but it'll probably take awhile since I'm not even halfway done yet. :L

/Swipes the Dorsal hatchie from the Zombie grandparent and every Dorsal with an all-caps name.

Because bro that's a lot of Dorsals.

Here, let me take that Male ND off your hands for you. biggrin.gif