Rubin

Rubin's Art

Thanks all.

Toxic, glad you like it. I may hit you up on that offer, if something comes to my mind. But other than that, enjoy wink.gif

I love them! I love all of them! You should do a few requts though... I would wait fifteen years for your artwork!

~~~

P.s when my gold hatchie grows up I may be able to get you an egg. • --

I haven't done much art lately, and even less that fits into this forum but I thought I'd share this little ACEO commission I did for a friend some days ago.

user posted image

@Bjandsadie: I do not do requests for a reason. I have very little art time left in between college and a demanding part time job. So what time there is I prefer to use for my own stuff or on pieces that have been commissioned, as I need every little bit of money to pay for my bills.

I haven't done much art lately, and even less that fits into this forum but I thought I'd share this little ACEO commission I did for a friend some days ago.

user posted image

@Bjandsadie: I do not do requests for a reason. I have very little art time left in between college and a demanding part time job. So what time there is I prefer to use for my own stuff or on pieces that have been commissioned, as I need every little bit of money to pay for my bills.

I'm sorry... But I do have a gift for you... If you want it. Just PM me.

user posted image

ffff that's amazing. <3