hazeh

So you have a tablet...

My best Tablet drawing so far.

user posted image

(This is my tablet: Trust Wide Screen Design TB-7300 and it's really amazing! I can recommend.)

Holy fajitas I thought that was a photo @>@

I fail at using a tablet. I'm way better at using a mouse. Maybe has to do with the fact I've used a mouse since I was what... three?

I've a tablet. It's a Bamboo One and I've had it since one week before Halloween 2009. So I think that I kind of know how it works... But I still draw quite much with a mouse (and traditional) as well.

I don't really know right now what I call the best thing I've made with my tablet, but I'd say that I'm quite pleased with this one (I hope that at least one of the pictures I'm working on right now will turn out better). And I don't show anyone all too many of the things I draw with a mouse, but I decided to submit the latest thing I drew on dA since I thought it turned out a lot better than what I hoped for.

I feel like a complete failure now... thanks! tongue.gif

No, seriously! You are all so great!

I got my AIPTEK-tablet as a christmas present two years ago and I do think that I improved but I'm still miles away from most of the stuff you draw...

Oh! but I've drawn my mascot myself! that came out pretty cute.

The leviathan isn't that good... I like the inked uncoloured version better.

I'm also drawing some RPG characters for own use. (like this one or this one)

but I suck in the more realistic styles... for portraits ans such there's still just the pencil for me... *sigh*

My tablet is sitting in a corner, collecting dust. :P I feel bad for not using it, but I really don't have anything to draw. :/

Should I just sell it?

I have a refurbished intuos 4 (wacom). Apparently things like the tablet pen not working with it are common and all one has to do is reboot the computer....ugh. I kept freaking out over it because it's stopped working three times on me. I use a mouse for pixel work....but I can't even line stuff right now because the mouse has been acting up. Then someone has to go around and break it more out of anger. I do all my digital stuff on tablet though. I can't even begin to imagine how to use a mouse anymore.

I heard the learning curve for getting used to a tablet is tough, but I didn't have much problem with it at all. I guess my hand-eye coordination has greatly improved after clicking so many eggs throughout the year. I seriously think DC is the main reason my hand-eye coordination is as good as it is.

user posted image

Some stuff. I've been practicing.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo