grishiu

Grish's Art Thread

I TOLD YOU GUYS I WAS WORKING ON THEM.

Here you go, Kairi! I tried a different approach because I actually drew this one out by hand, and the quality would ruin if I just traced it. So it's kinda a... rough, but good, look :3

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...tedSceneSig.png

FULL: (beware, it's quite big)

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...lectedScene.png

YAY FOR COMPLETING REQUESTS. Working on the next two in the next few days!

WHO WANTS PLOOSHIES? YOU WANT PLOOSHIES?

That's right! I've been working on your requests, guys! Here are male and female pillow plooshies!

user posted imageuser posted image

Ra- Your custom will be made sometime tomorrow, so be on the lookout! biggrin.gif

Edited by grishiu

Aww, those plushies. <3

Actually all your plushies are so cute. Will keep an eye out for when requests open. ;p

Edit: Just a question while looking at the request forms - what does it mean by "only for custom"? I thought requests were customs. xP

Edited by Varekis

Aww, those plushies. <3

Actually all your plushies are so cute. Will keep an eye out for when requests open. ;p

Edit: Just a question while looking at the request forms - what does it mean by "only for custom"? I thought requests were customs. xP

General plushies will be made for everybody to use :3 Customs, such as creating a plushie based on a dragon NOT from the cave or having text/speech bubbles/other things in the image besides the plushie itself will be customs :3

General plushies will be made for everybody to use :3 Customs, such as creating a plushie based on a dragon NOT from the cave or having text/speech bubbles/other things in the image besides the plushie itself will be customs :3

Oh, I see. Thanks! :3

Finished Ra's custom :3 Enjoy!

user posted image

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...shieMCustom.png

Sharlykng, your plooshie request will be done sometime today/tomorrow <3 Hold on tight!

Finished your request, too, Sharlykng!

user posted image

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...mbiePlushie.png

Zombie ploosh 8D *plays with the stuffing*

FOR ALL YOU LURKETY LURKERS: I'll be opening my requests up sometime tomorrow, but please be aware and it will be a little while before I make them as I'm going to be working on a dragon concept for a while :3

Alrighty, like promised, I'm opening my requests up! Please make sure you look over the rules before asking for a slot :3 There will be THREE slots open for now!

Wooo. :3

Plushie, please!

Username: Varekis

Which dragon you want plushie-fied: Silver dragons (male and female)

Sample image (only for customs): Don't have a sample image, but if possible, could the female silver dragon be happily snuggling the male one from behind? ^^

Text (only for customs): No text, but a little exclamation mark on behalf of the male silver dragon would be cute. :3

Thanks! <3 Let me know if I've overthought the concept and it's not possible. tongue.gif

Finished Ra's custom :3 Enjoy!

user posted image

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...shieMCustom.png

Sharlykng, your plooshie request will be done sometime today/tomorrow <3 Hold on tight!

Finished your request, too, Sharlykng!

user posted image

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...mbiePlushie.png

Zombie ploosh 8D *plays with the stuffing*

FOR ALL YOU LURKETY LURKERS: I'll be opening my requests up sometime tomorrow, but please be aware and it will be a little while before I make them as I'm going to be working on a dragon concept for a while :3

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 it biggrin.gif I'll PM the custom part grish ^^

Added Varekis! :3 2 slots left

Sharlykng- I didn't add you to a spot since your last request wasn't a custom, and it'll only take a few minutes to do anyways :3

I GOT IT! I GOT EEEEEETTT!!! xd.png I was waiting for that plooshie slot forever.

Plushie, please!

Username: Dreamy!

Which dragon you want plushie-fied: Guardian of Nature hatchie!

Sample image (only for customs): user posted image

Text (only for customs): nothing :3

Excellent! ^-^ Adding you, dreamgirl5 :3

And this means there's only ONE SLOT LEFT! Also remember that these are going to progress slowly as I'm doing another dragon concept ;3

hey can you do a female hellfire dragon plushie?

Sure can! Though if you're going to request them, I'd like it if you put it in one of the forms posted in the opening posts ^-^

Plushies

Username: rileysasha

Which dragon you want plushie-fied: moonstone family (male, female,1hatchling, and an egg)

Sample image (only for customs):

Text (only for customs): nothing

Yes, people, I AM alive! No worries on the requests! Gonna be working on them ASAP! And spriting on the side and stuffs. I'm so creative that my ideas explode and dun get finished >.> But anyways, I WILL work on them! Promise biggrin.gif In the meantime, have quick comic about the new gold revamp:

user posted image

*flails* I am not dead!

Just drew a silly little comic with silly little mints. I haven't forgotten about you guys and I hope I can get some free time to work on them soon x.x Been like, two months since my last update x.x You guys have been so patient! I didn't realize switching majors would take so much out of me, especially the work given this semester. BUT, it's passed the halfway point now so I'll start to get my free time back c: Here's a comic for you guys:

user posted image