grishiu

Grish's Art Thread

*accepts group hug* Nay, later our arts will get wet! biggrin.gif Good art takes time, and I'm sure everyone here is willing to wait... Right? rolleyes.gif

*accepts group hug* Nay, later our arts will get wet! biggrin.gif Good art takes time, and I'm sure everyone here is willing to wait... Right? rolleyes.gif

Agreed. *gives to grish brownies*

Argggg DX I've hit a "writer's block" with my art sad.gif I'll try again tomorrow I promise! I have what I want to draw in my mind but it's not coming out the way I want it to >.> Dun worry, I'll try again tomorrow D: Sorry for the inconvenience ;-;

wow, I love your art a lot! I'll request something when you're open to requests again

that Magma with funny pose )fireball225's request) is just adorable wub.gif

Ehehe, thank you, Ksew ^-^' *blushes* I'm glad you like my art <3

Also, an update! I managed to get the outline of the Tiki's request, but it's sadly 2:30 am and will take at least another 2 hours to colour in sad.gif I'll be finishing the request tomorrow, though, and will move onto the others! ^-^

Hooray...! Get some rest grish~

Oh, wow, you didn't have to make two! I wish I would have seen this earlier.

Thank you so much, I love them both. I think I'm going to alternate the two in my sig every once in a while, they are just so adorable. wub.gif

Edit:: Hope you don't mind, I resized it so I could fit it in my sig. happy.gif

Edited by tikigurl91

Yeah, that's fine ^-^ Although I find it amusing that my signature is now backwards X3 But thankies so much for advertising my thread ;3

It's cute! Keep it up grish!

><" It's ok~ Take your time. *points upwards* That is so cute, though it took me awhile to get the joke =X

Beautiful Grish! Sorry for the late answer, been having connection problems... xd.png

*puts in sig*

Hey everyone! Just so you know, I AM working on your requests and stuff! I will try and have this finished tomorrow for you, Sharlykng. The dragon is driving me a little "batty" (sorry for the pun tongue.gif) with the position I want it in D8 Why is this position so hard to draw! I have the wing structure finished, it's just the body >.> BUT YES I WILL FINISH IT TOMORROW I PROMISE!

Haha, have fun with it, just don't smash your monitor or do something as drastic as that1 ^~^ *waits eagerly*

Grr x.x I'm mad at myself for postponing this. We found a kitten the other day in our yard with a limp hind leg and yeah :/ I've had it on my mind and stuff and yeah but seriously I need to finish this! D8 I'm am going to set reminders for myself and everything and everything and set some time aside just so that I get this finished tomorrow! >:X I will at LEAST show you the progress I've made with it. Promise. x.x *facedesk*

---

UPDATE!

Yes, I have finished it! biggrin.gif The original image was huge, luls xd.png

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...BatSceneSig.png

FULL: http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p39/cut...ticBatScene.png

Squeee~ That looks awesome! But personally I think the tail's abit in an unatural angle..

Yeah, the tail's a bit quirky, but it wasn't super long so I had to play around with the angles on it. I like it, though. It kinda makes it looks like the dragon is intrigued with the fox and it's trying to lean in closer

Thanks, Cudo <3 I think I'm getting /slightly/ better at shading. Slightly.

OH HAI THERE MINT PLUSHIE

user posted image

Luls, I made this little guy because I brain blast <3 PLOOSHIE PLOOSHIE PLOOSHIE *puts it in her sig*