sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Yay for reaching-his-back-fail! It's in the rp, I just had to emntion this, I saw that exact quote on youtube. laugh.gif

?...Ok then. When night comes Scuta better be ready cause Crusher will show his colors.

That miiiight be a problem... Sharykng, I can haz magic heal? Otherwise that might be a lame ending to me. Death by midget while I'm just about dead?? I rather have death by kick@ss fight.

Unless something happens to postpone the fight he'll show but if he likes the fight he'll let you live. Just so that you don't die. I can't go killing your guys unless you say I can. Though 6the thief can easily do that with his evil guy. I got to go now School. tongue.gif

Edited by little lost dragon

Yea, 6, I declare you official Taker-over-of-my-dramatic-kick censorkip.gif -fight.

Not take over postpone it. Teacher not back yet. Though will go after she does.

Rofl-ness, your posting in school (should stop). Eh, ok, 6, your job is now Postponer-of-my-epic-bad censorkip.gif - fight-of-doom-and-death-with-nachos. Or P.O.M.E.B.A.F.O.D.A.D.W.N. for short

{Edit}

I was looking over SharlyKng's RP again. With the skinchanger for Endarian, do they turn into human-sized beasts described below? Or since they have wings do they urn into Rocs only? The rest is pretty clear to me.

Edited by Dusset

Ok I'm home now. Ya 6? Use your evil guy and like find Crusher telling him the master have postpon the raid for now or some thing like that.

Didn't Glast get knocked senseless ironically bringing all sense back to him?

Yes, Glast is no longer under human control.

And I do have plans for the P.O.M.E.B.A.F.O.D.A.D.W.N.

Got here late, but sharly, can I get In on the RP? I can PM after I take a look.

Edited by 6TheTheif

As far as I know Nick leftans Sharly's the approver, and she's prbly asleep atm.

i posted this on the real thread and was told to post my app here so,here is my app

Name:Jorack

Type:Rock

Power:is incredibly strong

Job:warrior

Personality:Was brainwashed by the evil hatchlings to obey them,he was abandoned by them,he is constantly trying to be set straight by many people he is a good person,just needs to see the upside of being good

Appearance:the rock hatchling (without wings yet)

Hmm... would be a good pal for Stoneza. Yay more rock midgets who can't fly... biggrin.gifrolleyes.gif

Well wait to be approved and I see how far I can throw you two. Oh wait I can throw Stoneza pretty far, I remember that, It was entertaining to me.

{Edit}

Magic recap time.

Nyeh, to many posts, still interested in Sharly's RP, still wanting to fight Crusher, looking forward to that. I can haz magic healz? Pie is good, mac and cheese is too. Hmm... where's Dragongirl? Don't think Scuta will get along with Shardas, or maybe he will, idk. It's taken like 4-5 real-time days to go through one RP day, amazing. Hmm... do I get to throw Stoneza at buildings and people as a weapon, interesting. 6thethief's guys need to come beat the snot out of Crusher for me, then I get to. Hehe, One on One plus two (1vs.3).

This has been a review of what's happened from my point of view. I wanted to voices these questions/comments, but needed a good reason. But I didn't have one, so...

Edited by Dusset

As for throwing stuff your guy was flying and got hit. That would in its self send Stoneza fly further than if he din't get hurt.

*faints* I don't have much time... I'll post more later in the night.

@princesslydia127: I think I didn't make it too clear... Either one major power or a maximum of 3 minor powers. And include a short description of how the dragon looks like in the link. Other than that, It's fine.

@penguin_adu6oo: Accepted!

Put your questiongs in my RP wall will you? I think the others would want to ask as well. Gotta go!

6, your running out of time to postpone it. Crusher is running out of patients and will attack at moon high.

Oh and Stoneza is a content dragon now.

Hey guys I'm sick but ready to post. Your all most likely thinking (is he ok?) Yes I am ok just sick in the belly. Its staying there. I'll be on rest of today and tomorrow. Yay.

Yesh just read my own post. I sound happy. lol. I'm sick but in a good mood.

Edited by little lost dragon

Ok guys, magic time. If you were paying attention to the Foreshadowing at all...

Actually I think I'll summarize rather than spam.

Summary:

Scuta = frozen.

Scuta haz bro.

Bro dun like him.

Listen to 'Renegade' by Styx

You may/may not get what I'm getting at depending if you read the foreshadowing or not.

I have a way to portray this well, I just need time!

I think I've spoiled enough, or not.