sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

The vamper part almost smoothed out the bones making them look nicer as they cover him.

Marrow Dragons UGLY??!!!!??????

NEVAH!!

They are just so awesome and cool looking!

Well not the adults, but the hatchlings are.

Look it up on Dragcave Wiki. They have all the species there. It's very helpful.

They look like censorkip.gif (hehe, just found this emoticon) to me, they're for the most oart walking skin flaps xd.png .

{EDIT}

It comes to my attention, that Silver dragons, don't have wings. Yet if I remember correctly, many pages ago (while I was catching up) the hatchlings were playing on Krashath, and there was something about his wings coming over them, so how does that work out? biggrin.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Edited by Dusset

*Hears the Realism alarm*

Sounds like i need a phone booth!

*Finds one*

*Changes into the 3rd member of the censorkip.gif squad!* (yes censor kipz team)

DAI!!!!

*Pulls machinegun out of back pocket and fires upon 6thethief*

biggrin.gif

*take scover*

TRANSFORM!!!!

*turns into a Mr. Saturn*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh goody some thing to vent on. *Starts walking up to 6TheTheif who is in Mr. Saturn form*

*Chases Mr.Saturn with bloody chainsaw*

Ahhhhhhh, I love irrelevancy!

{EDIT}

I was just thinking, what season is it in the RP? Because Christmas is like 20 days away, or is it like summer?

Edited by Dusset

It comes to my attention, that Silver dragons, don't have wings. Yet if I remember correctly, many pages ago (while I was catching up) the hatchlings were playing on Krashath, and there was something about his wings coming over them, so how does that work out? biggrin.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Uhh... I just used the silver dragons as reference for the Dragcave part. You can alter his/her appearance to what you think he/she looks like to you. ^^

Both Shardas and Krashath and altered to look very much different from the other dragons.

Christmas biggrin.gif ?

Or the holiday's in general. But it would be an short and interesting turn from killing humans and saving dragons wink.gif .

@Sharlykng ooooooo ohmy.gif

Edited by Dusset

*Grabs Mr.Saturn while he's distracted.* Got ya.

Don't worry guys Stoneza is not going to die. He may look like he will but I won't let him. Though would prefer some one else other than me curing him.

* Looks up to see a Allosaurus and takes out a missile launcher.* I come ready for any thing.

*Turns into Darth vader*

Little... I... am... your COUSIN!!

*Cuts his hand off for no good reason*

Wait did you just cut off my hand?

Edited by little lost dragon

Yes, yes I did, with a lightsaber, I imagine that hurt quite a bit. It was kind of a ninja.gif move. biggrin.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW CRUD! I only have 2 of these you know! * With good hand shoots the launcher at him killing both of us* That worked out.

Spirit of Dusset:

Smooth genius. Killed us BOTH. All you accomplished was killing me, but your dead TOO!!