RuthlessWolves

Lernaean Art Shop

Lernaean Art Shop

user posted image

I accept eggs as payment for requests. This art shop has been fashioned after Wookieinmashoo's thread, since I thought it was a brilliant way to obtain eggs.

These eggs will bump you to the top of the request slots and I will accept one of these for a request-

Cb user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Third gen and lower- user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Sixth gen and lower- user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Two required per request-

Cb user posted imageuser posted image

Will be updated this list often to fit the needs of my scroll. I still have many dragons to catch.

Notes-

-Grab a slot the moment it opens.

-If I disappear, remember to pm me. I may be procrastinating.

-Pm me once you have the eggs/hatchlings. We can set up a meeting on the IRC or trade links through pm.

-As school begins I will have less time to complete these requests. You must be patient.

-If you fail to give me the eggs in return for a request, you shall be banned from this thread.

-Give me credit for my work

Open

Slots:

1. Dragonhatchling

Finished Requests~

1. Kadoatie~Hellfire

I am able to make...

-Dragon sketches ~ Custom or DC

-Dragon requests sketches

-Custom Pokemon

-Pokemon

-Anthros

How to request ~

[B][COLOR=gray]What I want: 
What I can offer:
What form I want:[/COLOR][/B]

White List~ The awesome people

Banned~

My DA ~ Watch me

Edited by RuthlessWolves

Opening my art thread again! It took me some time to figure out how I wanted to operate my shop. I apologize to the people whose requests I have not gotten to finish before.

Right now I'm debating with myself if I should have my wolf up for grabs once I finish it. Also, next person to request with an animal I'm fond of will have the next art piece.

Thanks Nixayum for cleaning my thread :3

The thread title still says closed but the above post says open, so please ignore if your requests are not open n__n

I can get you a cb trio or a 6th/lower gen tinsel within a week. Would you be willing to draw a DC adult hellfire?

Ah, thanks for pointing that out =) I'll put you in the first slot. Would you like the hellfire to be colored?

What I want: A Regular (tan/original) Pygmy adult

What I can offer: cb Ice hatchie gendered female with 5 days 5 hours left...

What form I want: sketch since that's the only form listed... unless I read that wrong xd.png

*goes to pm*

Wonderful. I will make some traditional pieces and begin coloring them tonight with colored pencils x3 I'll try to get my father to prepare the scanner.

Here is the Hellfire dragon for Kadoatie.

Large:

user posted image

Small:

user posted image

I hope you like it ^^; It took approximately one hour to color. I'll start working on Dragonhatchling's request soon.

*bumps and checks in on how things are going* The hellfire is gorgeous btw.

The hellfire is gorgeous <3 Thank you so much! I probably have to shrink it a lot to fit it in signature, but it'll definitely go in my rotator as soon as I remember my password.

Sorry it took me so long to check this thread again.

Sorry I haven't been able to get on to my last request lately >.< Things are a little hectic and school has just begun. I'll try to get on to it soon c:

Kadoatie- Wonderful ^-^