Crisis

American Politics

Things are just getting too crazy! This sort of thing would have been unthinkable just a few short years ago! We have a former President/current Presidential candidate reposting a picture of some yahoo's pick-up truck with a mural of the current President hog-tied and being kidnapped. Given the track record of his followers for violent action at his not-so-subtle hints, I hope the Secret Service is having a tough conversation with both him and the owner of that truck.

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

with a mural of the current President

:o

HOW is your former President still in the running?

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

Beats me! :( He seems to be quite successfully following the fascist playbook. I never would have thought it could happen.

3 hours ago, Lagie said:

THIS is the question a LOT of us are asking....it's insanity.

Instead of taking up any of the critical substantive issues facing them (like Ukraine, border issues, restoring Baltimore's shipping channel, and many others), the idiots in the House of Representatives are laser-focused on -- home appliances?

Read About it Here!

I saw that, and realized it was no longer the right time to be an April fool's joke.... but that's what it is

Also, this Congress has done the least out of any of them to date, and this certainly illustrates that :angry: