ShatteringGlass

Ed Edd n Eddy

I find it very hilarious and chock-full of hidden and obvious jokes (*coughSextantcough*). Too bad it ended. They replaced it with the censorkip.gif known as Flapjack, Chowder, and Adventure Time sleep.gif

I used to love that show, but my mom was like "Nononono this is stupid go watch Spongebob".

It was pretty great while it lasted, though.

My parents told me the same thing "This is too violent and dumb, watch something else"

Ironicly, they let me watch Family Guy ._.

I remember that show....never liked it. I like Plank, but I found the animation style ugly and the characters obnoxious. My parents never had a problem with it, though; I doubt they knew it even existed.

I find it very hilarious and chock-full of hidden and obvious jokes (*coughSextantcough*). Too bad it ended. They replaced it with the censorkip.gif known as Flapjack, Chowder, and Adventure Time sleep.gif

Ed Edd and Eddy trumps those three shows (though chowder was good till it jumped the shark)

I never liked Ed Edd n Eddy. I watch and enjoy a lot of cartoons but could never stand to watch this one.

I remember that show....never liked it. I like Plank, but I found the animation style ugly and the characters obnoxious. My parents never had a problem with it, though; I doubt they knew it even existed.

~This.

Nightshade:

I agree with your mom. I never liked this show.

Much respect to the people who do.

Pretty much the same...

I do like Family Guy, though. :P

Whatever number of agreement we're on now, I'm it.

On the statement that it's the best CN show ever...

/coughcouragethecowardlydogcough

On the statement that it's the best CN show ever...

/coughcouragethecowardlydogcough

Meh. I regard Courage only slightly higher than the Eds. It's funnier but it's still not quite right to me. Probably because I think it get kinda creepy sometimes. >w>

it was awesome =D i try my best to find thier episodes but now ive moved on to south park and family guy

Loved Ed Edd and Eddy as a kid and still watch it if I come upon it flicking the channels. The jokes are funny and there's some hidden humor also. It also gives kids a fun thing to watch while also giving them some lessons : ie. you don't need to be popular to have fun, imagination is more entertaining than reality, and the value of a good jawbreaker is more important than school smile.gif

I used to LOVE Ed Edd n Eddy when I was younger! <3 It totally beats anything new on Cartoon Network nowadays.

Isnt this how a lot of peeps felt when Tom & Jerry went out? I think that was the best cartoon ever. Okay I was sick from work today and flicked around. Now the have Tom & Jerry as daytime television!

I like the show, but my parents didn't

Mom: this is stupid, change it.

Me: kay :C

*mom leaves*

Me: *changes back to EE&E* lolsextant

I watched exactly five minutes of one episode of this once. Even though I said I'd spent the afternoon with the kid I was hanging out with, I left. Sorry, I haven't liked ANYTHING Cartoon Network has put out in years. Anyone that actually behaved like any of the characters in these shows would get a swift kick in the face from me, so watching this stuff on TV makes me want to throw the thing out the window.

Ahh yes, sweet nostalgia~ biggrin.gif This was my favorite cartoon as a kid; and nowadays, if I'm lucky enough to find a rerun on TV, I'll hunker down and watch it, giggling and obsessing over Double D just as I had done when I was little.

I liked the show. Yes, sometimes I wanted to punch Ed or Edddy through a wall sometimes or to tell Kevin he was a total censorkip.gif**, but that's what made it memorable. It's way better than the crap they have on now. I miss shows like the Edds, Dexter's lab, KND, and Powerpuff girls (to a certain extent) Courage the cowardly dog for me, never creeped me out. I just could not stand the abusive owner. And what happened to Courage all the time. Like on most shows, I only liked one or more characters. I liked Double D too.

I used to love this show when i was younger, and i still watch it, i miss the old cartoon network, Flapjack, Chowder, and Adventure Time are the only shows i like in the new cn but they took it out too