Sorrowgrave

Zoo tycoon

I have the complete edition of Zoo Tycoon tongue.gif My Allosauruses seem o beak out of their cage all the time blink.gif It gets very funny

i have play the one with marine life and normal zoo and dinosaurs and all three at once...........

I think the marine add on pack is a lot funner than the dino one, I love the way you can make shows for orcas and dolphins happy.gif

Oh man, I LOVED this game! It's been way too long since I played it. I had the original version with all the expansion packs, and I always played on the easy version (kids or whatever) so that I could have everything all at once instead of unlocking things. Gosh, I miss that game. I should reinstall it on one of my computers...

Ebay or amazon will have it. It might be still sold at target or walmart if you look in the pc section, sometimes they have random games for 10 dollars.

Can somebody give me a recount of your Zoo tycoon stories? Any interesting things about it? I'm thinking of getting it, Totally legit, not pirating it, I swear. And I want to hear people's opinions.

I enjoy it, my brother and I used to have lots of fun watching the animals play in their homes. We also used to love letting the T rex loose on people.

I personally love the water tanks, I love the mermaids and it was a challenge to try to get the aquatic shows to go just right and make money off of them. If you're even a little curious, I say go for it. I have always loved the tycoon games in general and will continue to buy them for as long as I can. (I love restaurant empire too but that's for another topic, lol) If you want more lists of the ones I have played, you are welcome to PM me.

Oh man! This used to be my favorite game on the PC. I'm a little sad that it plays a bit wonky on Windows 7 and I'm afraid to try on Windows 8. Good to see there are other platforms though.

Oh man! This used to be my favorite game on the PC. I'm a little sad that it plays a bit wonky on Windows 7 and I'm afraid to try on Windows 8. Good to see there are other platforms though.

It works just fine for me on my 7. There is a way to make it backwards compatible, so you should be able to play it on a 7 or 8 with no problem. Message me if you want i can try to walk you through it on either.

I loved the game and even played some of the expacs. But it wont start now, somethig is glitched. Have you seen tho one for XBOX kinect? I've seen trailers and its nothing like the original, more interactiveity with the animals tho.

I loved the game and even played some of the expacs. But it wont start now, somethig is glitched. Have you seen tho one for XBOX kinect? I've seen trailers and its nothing like the original, more interactiveity with the animals tho.

what type of computer are you trying to install it on?

I used to love playing Zoo Empire, which is similar to Zoo Tycoon I suppose. Though I didn't build functional zoos as much as I went freestyle and put a large amount of aggressive animals into increasingly smaller areas and watched them fight each other until there was a single survivor (who likely died of starvation or disease right after that)... With enough money at the beginning, you could easily buy over a hundred animals for a massive free-for-all battle. There was a feature where you could see through the eyes of an animal too, so that also made it fun.

I would also put dangerous animals into some pens, let in a handful of visitors, and then block off the zoo's exit with a fence and release the animals onto the visitors. Mayhem ensued.

(I would never do this in real life, haha; I'm actually passionate about animal rescue. Pixels are different though.)

I've been waiting for the price to go down for the xbox one platform. Now that it has, I should go grab this.

I love the original Zoo Tycoon games!! I have just recently 'refound' it, as it was collecting dust and I thought I'd break it out. I have been adding so many user made animals and objects, the menu gets longer and longer! I downloaded the APE thing earlier and soon I hope to make dragons from the dragcave sprites if I can!

Anyone know if Target still sells the ZT2 games? I only have two of the packs, and I would like the entire collection wink.gif

I have zoo tycoon 2, the edition with all the expantion packs already in it (I forgot the name and I'm to lazy to go look). I have some coustum content, mainly a fanmade expantion pack (Mexican Marvels, I think) I really like zoo tycoon 2 biggrin.gif

@Sorrowgrave, haha, Zoo Tycoon is a great game! I don't play it much anymore because I play Guild Wars 2. But I've put so many hours into ZT. We bought the complete collection with Marine World too. Great game.

Somewhat relevant.

user posted image

LOL!

Edited by DragonCavePlayer