Pixxelation

Shifu's Badges

Which Badge is YOUR Favorite?  

141 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all! I decided to make my own free-to-use holiday badges. By my definition, catchers and grabbers are the same thing, since most people say that they caught an egg, not grabbed one, and I hate the word grabber, so I will only be making catcher badges. The only badge I will be making giftee badges for are Hollies, due to their scarcity.

HALLOWEEN: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

CHRISTMAS: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

VALENTINE'S DAY: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Right-click, select, "Copy Image Location." This text may be different depending on the browser you use. Do NOT select copy image. Then paste it into [/img] tags in your sig, and hit update to use. Make sure not to add an extra http:// or it will not work! happy.gif

Edited by PieMaster

Thanks wub.gif

Added all the years for the Halloween and Valentine's Day badges! Will add the rest of the Christmas badges later smile.gif

Lovely! I will have to use these! Can I request a custom holly egg?

Thanks! What would you want on the Holly? Keep in mind I still need to finish the Xmas ones; I haven't done all the years yet.

Thanks! What would you want on the Holly? Keep in mind I still need to finish the Xmas ones; I haven't done all the years yet.

Like some wings on it? Angel ones, and it says 'giftee 2011'? :3

Oh my gosh; This is amazing! I've been looking for things like this for a while!

Thanks everyone <3

Here you go, Ashes. Only made it because I liked the idea. Hollies are so scarce, it's very nice when they are gifted, so the gifters are, well, angelic happy.gif

user posted image

The wings came out bluish, but I intended for that, since it's a winter dragon.

Edited by PieMaster

Thanks everyone <3

Here you go, Ashes. Only made it because I liked the idea. Hollies are so scarce, it's very nice when they are gifted, so the gifters are, well, angelic happy.gif

user posted image

The wings came out bluish, but I intended for that, since it's a winter dragon.

Thank you. ♥

You're welcome! Finished all the Christmas badges! YAY! Brightened the words' colors on all the Christmas ones, including the Holly giftee badges, so make sure to update your sigs!

Edited by PieMaster

*pokes back*

Just wanted to say, Thank you for your badges, I've been trying to figure out the catcher / grabber concept difference for a while, and I'm happy with your conclusion of them being one in the same.laugh.gif So FINALLY I can show off what I've caught with the correct year(s) attached. My siggy is no longer bland.xd.png

Generally, people consider grabbers to be those who caught for themselves, and catchers those who caught for others, but I hate the term grabber, so... Yeah xd.png

O_O .... sleep.gif

Leave it to me to find a whole different interpretation for the terms. xd.png I made sense of it as thus, Grabbers were the AP/bred later eggies and Catchers were the original "I caught it in the cave. / caught at the AP page the year they were released".

I sooooo over complicated that. laugh.gif

What font did you use to make the words?

These are beautiful, by the way wub.gif

Xeyla: Hand-sprited. I didn't know what font other badge makers used, so I looked at their fonts for reference and sprited the words on these.

Edited by PieMaster

I'm not going to ask anyone to take their .gifs down, but tbh, it bugs me that nobody asked before making .gifs, which I've seen on the forums. Not a single person. If anyone asked, I would've given permission and put in the OP that people could make them, but nobody asked to make them :/ Oh well. What's done is done. I officially give my permission to anyone who wants to make a .gif or put them in one image/sig. NO OTHER EDITS PLEASE.

Edited by PieMaster

Hey PieMaster, at what point will you do the 2012 badges for the 'old' christmas dragons?

#justcurious xd.png