Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Pages: (152) « First ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Minecraft!, beware of attack creeper...
EggMaster99
Posted: May 6 2012, 06:05 AM
Quote Post

Level 3

Group: Members
Member No.: 79,716

QUOTE (pinkieseb @ May 6 2012, 08:21 AM)
Lol. I know now. To jump into somone water AKA, your bath biggrin.gif
Endermen die after 3 ticks in water.

Maybe I should try that!! And anyone know where online I could get minecraft paid version on mac?
PMEmail Poster
Layn
Posted: May 6 2012, 11:11 AM
Quote Post

Eevees are awesome!

Member No.: 9,094

Probably the website, same as for Windows.
PMEmail PosterMSN
SockPuppet Strangler
Posted: May 6 2012, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Wednesday has been canceled due to a scheduling potato.

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 7,406

Post Content
The following list explicitly and exhaustively defines what is considered inappropriate. Posts may neither contain nor link to any of the following content:

• Illegal downloads/piracy

• Accounts of illegal activities

Thread has been cleaned. Further posts on this matter will be cleaned and users will receive a warning. Please follow the law.

This post has been edited by SockPuppet Strangler on May 6 2012, 06:45 PM
PMEmail Poster
shric debar
Posted: May 11 2012, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Level 8

Member No.: 30,998

woo hoo just got minecraft on my xbox. Gamertag is: shric debar

add me if you want. always willing to have a laugh either in somebody elses world or on my world. just please be aware i am not MLG pro or anything. i play it for fun.
PMEmail PosterMSN
vamprah9588
Posted: May 12 2012, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

Vexx- The Kalemai Omega of Fire

Member No.: 6,173

QUOTE (pyrolycan @ Apr 28 2012, 11:52 PM)
does anyone have any good mods? I decided to start using some mods for my inventions and was wondering what is cool out there.

Depends. If you want automated things, like factories, try PowerCraft. If you want a realistic survival game, use TerraFirmaCraft (Or Extrabiomes XL) and Amazing Shaders (Never tried this, because it has a chance of lagging up the game more.).

Also, get MCPatcher. It lets you install mods without having to mess with class files, and you can remove mods or mess ups without having to delete the jar and running the .EXE until you finally get it right.
PMEmail Poster
caramba2654
Posted: May 14 2012, 02:09 PM
Quote Post

Forta Honora Fortuna Fidelis Hopian Joyeu Veritas

Member No.: 8,049

QUOTE (vamprah9588 @ May 12 2012, 09:42 PM)
Depends. If you want automated things, like factories, try PowerCraft. If you want a realistic survival game, use TerraFirmaCraft (Or Extrabiomes XL) and Amazing Shaders (Never tried this, because it has a chance of lagging up the game more.).

Also, get MCPatcher. It lets you install mods without having to mess with class files, and you can remove mods or mess ups without having to delete the jar and running the .EXE until you finally get it right.

Or you could use MagicLauncher, that, besides doing that, can set how much memory you want to start the game with and allow for different profiles if you want to. smile.gif
PMEmail PosterMSN
Pangpong
  Posted: May 22 2012, 05:52 PM
Quote Post

Level 0

Member No.: 191,709

hello im just trying to find some awesome land marks to build bases on

if you guys have any good landmarks
plz tell ze coordinates

thank you
PMEmail Poster
sailing101
Posted: May 31 2012, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Member No.: 48,665

Well, first we will need to know your world seed.

In other news, I now have minecraft, and I love it!
Anyone know where to find the screenshots that you take in game?
PMEmail Poster
rampaging wyvern
Posted: May 31 2012, 09:16 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Member No.: 185,615

I have the iPad version and I am DEFINITELY going to get the PC version! In Creative mode, I created a giant Bowser and Yoshi sprite true to the originals biggrin.gif In my current profile in Survival, I am working on a three story house with a pet chicken (xd.png) and I have a glass-roofed channel from on side of the hill cutting all the way through to the other (originally so I could get a herd of animals across the hill to the pen I created) and I also have created a zombie trap xd.png. I noticed they tend to head towards house-like structures, so I turned the entrance of an abandoned mine into a doorway shaped entrance and made a flight of stairs, but ended it with two blocks instead of one so they can't get out, and made a separate entrance with a glass window overlooking the trap. My most successful catch so far is thirty-seven zombies. They also have a habit of randomly appearing inside my house (which is built floating atop a lake just so I could have a swimming pool xd.png)
PMEmail Poster
kittygrl
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Call me Cesarie~

Member No.: 92,439

i just recently have been starting to play minecraft, my friend is a hopeless addict xd.png
its fun though, i wont get it for my laptop though, i think it would kill my poor toshiba
PMEmail Poster
AngelicDemise
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 12:23 AM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 190,588

I have no idea who she is talking about. >.> im not addicted..
PMEmail Poster
Dragunov12
Posted: Jun 3 2012, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Level 2

Member No.: 91,092

QUOTE (sailing101 @ May 31 2012, 10:05 AM)
Well, first we will need to know your world seed.

In other news, I now have minecraft, and I love it!
Anyone know where to find the screenshots that you take in game?

Go to your start menu and type %appdata%, click on Roaming, go to .minecraft, and then the folder labeled screenshots. At least thats how you do it with windows. I would also recommend making a shortcut to the .minecraft folder, as that is also how you install mods and texture packs.

Anybody out there any good with PvP? I want to get some revenge on a factions server >:D If anybody is interested PM with your skype if you have it.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
EggMaster99
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 01:01 AM
Quote Post

Level 3

Member No.: 79,716

I have the lite version on the ipad can someone tell me whats differences there are between lite and full version?
PMEmail Poster
bmrjw
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 05:44 PM
Quote Post

Level 3

Member No.: 60,133

Found emerald in the snapshot biggrin.gif
Also, I have a seed for a spawn next to a Jungle Temple.
Seed: 2125020300
It need to be large biomes. Just explore a bit and you should find it. There's a diamonds in one of the chests biggrin.gif
I also have a desert village and pyramid seed at spawn, the pyramid has EIGHT DIAMONDS. Yea, you heard me right. EIGHT DIAMONDS.
Seed: -572632485588728197
Just make sure you have to newest snapshot.
PMEmail Poster
bmrjw
Posted: Jun 4 2012, 05:50 PM
Quote Post

Level 3

QUOTE (pyrolycan @ Apr 28 2012, 11:52 PM)
does anyone have any good mods? I decided to start using some mods for my inventions and was wondering what is cool out there.

Randomobs. A nice, simple mod. Also, maybe Mo' Creatures, More Creeps and Weirdos, (THE craziest mod ever. Flippin goo donuts that explode) and the more creepers mod. More creepers has cookies creepers biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster
AngelicDemise
Posted: Jun 5 2012, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

Just thought Id share a story here.
So i was playin minecraft, and it just turned night so i was in my cave mining. When i looked outside it was day, so i was making my way to my house to unload stuff into my chest, and right when i walk out the cave entrance a creeper splodes. Followed by three more. At the same time. I didnt even see them, and it's just like boom! Good part about it. I lived, with half a heart, i then ran to my house and ate like a fat person. O.o
PMEmail Poster
bmrjw
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 05:37 AM
Quote Post

Level 3

QUOTE (AngelicDemise @ Jun 5 2012, 11:52 PM)
Just thought Id share a story here.
So i was playin minecraft, and it just turned night so i was in my cave mining. When i looked outside it was day, so i was making my way to my house to unload stuff into my chest, and right when i walk out the cave entrance a creeper splodes. Followed by three more. At the same time. I didnt even see them, and it's just like boom! Good part about it. I lived, with half a heart, i then ran to my house and ate like a fat person. O.o

Back in alpha, when I didn't know anything, I had a hole in the top of my house. I was hiding inside, and a creepers drops in from the hole. And then I died.
PMEmail Poster
ChocoBrownie
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Level 6

Member No.: 69,256

Sounds very interesting ohmy.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
AngelicDemise
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

Level 5

Any of you encountered a super charged creeper yet?
PMEmail Poster
kittygrl
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

Call me Cesarie~

Member No.: 92,439

ha ha i know one killed you~
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (152) « First ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll