98hime

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

I didn't like Lizzy when I first started watching the anime, but I warmed up to her after a while.

She totally rocks in the manga cool.gif

I couldn't take to Alois. I mean, I know he was abused and stuff, but he was a nasty little piece of work anyway.

I saw this one thing that said:

If we look deep down, like REEEEEEEALY deep down, we all have a love for Alois.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.................

No. He's a nasty little brat through and through.

I thought his brother was sweet though.

The other day, I 'discovered' Black Butler. I bought volumes 1 and 2 of the manga. I 'found' the anime. Me and my dad watched episode 1, when I'm secretly on episode 5 of the sequel! If I ever go to Comic-Con, I want to go as Sebastian. I told zangetsu34 that if I ever do that, she should go with me as Claude. THAT would be awesome!

Please take pictures o3o

We don't have anything like that where I live (or enevn anywhere nearby) but if there ever was a place were I could go and dress up I'd be Mey-Rin o3o

Black Butler is my absolute favorite anime/manga! I've seen the entire anime including the OVAS and season two, and I've read the entire manga. So far because Yana Toboso's still writing/drawing it. i'm about to pass out waiting for the next chapter to come out!!!I absolutely loooove Ciel and Grell! But I hate Sebastian because...

Spoiler alert!

Because he tried to kill Ciel before he turned...

Sorry all Bassy fans, I'm just holding a grudge against him. But everyone has their own opinions.

To be honest I didn't like the anime ending much either. I'd rather they left it open so that if the manga gives up any more interesting story lines (which it has) they could have made a third season.