98hime

Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler

For anyone and everyone who has ever heard of or watched/read black butler, aka kuroshitsuji, aka the best anime/manga of all time! biggrin.gif I am obsessed over this show, best thing ever! This is a thread solely on Black Butler.

For anyone who doesn't know what it is

Anime/manga Summary

Ciel Phantomhive is the 12 year old owner of a large company that manufactures toys and food, he has quote" one hell of a butler" end quote who is actually a demon that Ciel made a contract with when he was a the brink of death, he sold his soul in exchange for revenge on the people who tortured him.His butler , Sebastien is a perfect butler who can do anything.

Note: the anime ends with ciel 's soul about to be taken. But in the manga this never happened, in the second season of the anime Ciel is reveled to still be alive. No more! Watch it yourself at animeseason.com and the second season at animefreak.com

I love this series happy.gif

I've just started watching season two of the anime and I'm fairly up to date with the manga. I have to read scans online because they don't sell it where I live.

Trancy is an evil little bugger though. I hope Ciel kicks his butt.

I LOVE Kuroshitsuji. ~ Sebastian is love.

I've started watching season 2, and I need to catch up. x__x

I love this series happy.gif

I've just started watching season two of the anime and I'm fairly up to date with the manga. I have to read scans online because they don't sell it where I live.

Trancy is an evil little bugger though. I hope Ciel kicks his butt.

cool! It sucks that a chapter comes out only once a month , I feel bad for Trancy, I think he's .... mentally.... umm.... disturbed, well, so is Ciel, but Ciel is cutter than trancy by a bajillion light years in a tsundere sort of way! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I love tsundere charecters, they're always fun.. happy.gif they're already fourteen! the second season takes place a year and 5 months after the ending of the first season!O.O!

btw, why do you think he can't remember madame red(in the anime)?

PS

sebastion kicks claudes butt! he's way better a butler! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by 98hime

I love Trancy & Claude. 8D Trancy is evil but that's what makes him badass. And Claude is just.... wonderfully silent. ~

Ciel & Sebastian still bests them, though. :3

Am I the only one who went 'O.o' when Trancy gouged Hanna's eye out? I'm sorry, but I wouldn't go within three miles of that kid.

Ciel on the other hand...even Sebastian couldn't pry me away lol.

That part was cool. I wasn't expecting it, but it was cool. 8)

/has a twisted mind

Ciel would have to pry me away from Sebastian. @3@

If you have a hold on Sebastian and I have Ciel, then we won't have to worry about any interference happy.gif

I'm kinda dissapointed with how Season Two ended. It could have been so much better.

That part was cool. I wasn't expecting it, but it was cool. 8)

/has a twisted mind

Ciel would have to pry me away from Sebastian. @3@

mine, i say, MINE

this has been dead for so long...lol, I was flipping through the pages and saw it, and was like ' OMFG KUROSHITSUJI THREAD'' then I remembered I started it...

on the other hand...:3 good news! a new OVA came out last month, the 27th, Ciel in Wonderland! The subbed version should be on youtube by now...

on the other hand...:3 good news! a new OVA came out last month, the 27th, Ciel in Wonderland! The subbed version should be on youtube by now...

Must track this down!

Is anyone else reading the manga?

I was looking through the topics, and I saw this thread. Oh look! Hime started it! That was expected. O.O

Anyways...

I've never tried reading it or watching it before, but my friend is, like, obsessed with it so I know about it...

Sebastian is hot. O_O

Ciel is pretty cute too. o_o

That is all xd.png

I'm interested in hearing from the show's fans about why they like it so much. I know it's super popular and all, but I tried watching the first 6 or so episodes and I simply couldn't stand it.

I feel like I'm missing something. What do you guys like best about it? Should I keep forcing myself to watch it? Does it get better?

Has anybody heard of it? I just have pictures of mostly all the characters. I am thinking about a roleplay, but I just need some ideas.

I love this manga/anime o3o

I would like to RP, but I could never pull of any of the characters (except maybe Grel'ls love for Sebby) and I don't know how well a original would mesh into a plot.

Grell, Claude, and William are just hgggnnn~

Love love love Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler. >_> And hooray for Will being Grell's true love! But like he'll ever leave Sebastian alone. laugh.gif

Ignore all that, there was some...issues partly due to me being half asleep and partly due to _Z_ not realizing I was here. Everything should be fine now. Edited by kiffren

Has anyone here actually read the manga?

Oddly enough just started re-reading it today. ^^; Haven't got far, just started the Jack the Ripper stuff.

No matter how much Kuro stuff I expose myself to, whether it be canon or fanmade, I just cannot like Ciel, despite the fact it's all centered around him. Hmm.