urufu

How to Train Your Dragon

Like it? Hate it? Who's your favorite character?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

The 'night fury' was actually called Toothless. :3 He was sooo cuuuuute. <333

Toothless Is The Cutest Dragon. ><

But I Always Wondered Why He Was The Only Night Fury. Hmm

But He's Still Adorable. smile.gif

X_X this is starting to bother me. I'm sorry.

*Who's your favorite Character

Not Hows you fav charicter.

I maintain this in every How To Train Your Dragon thread I come across: the movie is nothing like the books, which are far superior. The point of Toothless is that he's the least threatening creature in the world, and Hiccup the most useless viking. Why did they even call him Toothless in the movie except for the name and to bring in fans of the books? He's just Stitch's head mounted on a dragon body with a name that has nothing to do with him taped to his forehead.

Even though the movie is nothing like the books... I LOVE THE MOVIE! To be honest... I'm not a fan of the books, if they were more like the movie I'd have liked them more.

Toothless is adorable! I already know a certain thing my mom got me for Christmas, it's a big Toothless toy. xd.png I'm 21 years old, I should not be as excited as I am for a toy.

Night Fury!

Why? --> IsCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCuteCute...!

Toothless was cute, as well as the other dragons but beyond that, to be honest, the movie didn't seem all that memorable to me. It seems strange even for myself to say this, because I was quite looking forward to seeing it. :T

Edited by lightbird

I haven't seen the movie. But when I read the first book, I fell in love with it.

So I don't know if I want to see the movie or not. I mean, it sounds good, but I always have a habit of comparing things to books.

Like Toothless being a "Night Fury" or whatever, instead of a "Common, or garden".

I agree with the 'stitch' comment, that dragon really did look a lot like stitch, and I hate lilo and stitch.

I did adore the movie and I've watched it 3 times already, but I hated the main character. His voice and attitude were so annoying. The dragon was super cute though.

I agree with the 'stitch' comment, that dragon really did look a lot like stitch, and I hate lilo and stitch.

It's the guy's who designed both Toothless and Stitch drawing style (someone had posted it somewhere on dA).

Anyway, thinking about rewatching HTTYD sometime over the weekend so that I could maybe type up a more elaborate analysis about what's good and what's (quite) lacking in this movie.

It's the guy's who designed both Toothless and Stitch drawing style (someone had posted it somewhere on dA).

*HTTYD nerd here*

Actually, the two men who directed Lilo & Stitch also directed this movie.

This movie changed my life in many ways. I won't get into details, but this is by far my favorite movie. I still talk about it, and it's almost a year old.

And also, on the poll:

pip

Who the heck is pip?! xd.png Did they mean Hiccup...?

Edited by AstridHofferson