RheaZen

Torchwood

Really? I thought that it was cool that the Countycide people were just...people. It was kinda a twist, and the thought that just a 'normal' group of humans could become so horrific and monstrous made it more scary than any alien.

Also, woot, Martha Jones is back! Hel-lo awesome companion.

It's a nice twist, but I'm just not looking for such a twist in a show that I rely on to be riddled with aliens.

A 4th season? Cool, I guess. I'm not as into it, though.

(Ha, I saw your intro post and figured you'd be posting in here sooner or later. Hi.)

4th season, eh? Maybe I ought to finish the first three then.

I'm mostly excited about it because it gives the possibility of Jack showing up on Doctor Who. Any old companion would do, really, since I'm slightly nervous that Moffat is going to avoid the RTD era at all costs.

I love this series.I actually started watching this before i started watching Doctor Who.

I love this series.I actually started watching this before i started watching Doctor Who.

Same, as soon as found out about it I wanted to watch it. But i didn't start till The Children of the Earth special, then i went back and watched seasons 1 and 2.

I have seen pretty much all the torchwood episodes. I might have missed one or two. TW is so sad. : P

I have seen pretty much all the torchwood episodes. I might have missed one or two. TW is so sad. : P

Torchwood is sad. I cried when Ianto died.

4th season, eh? Maybe I ought to finish the first three then.

I'm mostly excited about it because it gives the possibility of Jack showing up on Doctor Who. Any old companion would do, really, since I'm slightly nervous that Moffat is going to avoid the RTD era at all costs.

Well, the Eleventh Doctor did appear in SJA recently, and there are references to the RTD era and others throughout the most recent season. However I think bringing back Jack or any other RTD-era charas would be a bit too much - too much clinging to the past. The Doctor has to always forge on.

Besides, there's so much to do with both River and the Ponds to waste time on stories already told and wrapped up. That was the idea of the final act of 'End of Time' - to wrap up the RTD era.

No more Rose, at the very least.

Well, the Eleventh Doctor did appear in SJA recently, and there are references to the RTD era and others throughout the most recent season. However I think bringing back Jack or any other RTD-era charas would be a bit too much - too much clinging to the past. The Doctor has to always forge on.

Besides, there's so much to do with both River and the Ponds to waste time on stories already told and wrapped up. That was the idea of the final act of 'End of Time' - to wrap up the RTD era.

No more Rose, at the very least.

I know, I know, we shouldn’t cling to the past…but at the same time, we shouldn’t completely ignore it. I’m not asking for them to be in every companion in every other episode- that would be too much, and I do understand it’s a new Doctor, new writer, new story. Still, just one appearance for one episode would do me fine.

And well, part of it is caused my logical self. I mean, the Doctor spends over half his time hanging in 21st century England; seeing how pretty much all his companions hang out there, it seems silly that they won’t run into each other at least once.

But yes, I agree, the show shouldn’t get too bogged down with the past, and I do agree that between the Ponds, the cracks and River’s backstory, adding more might make it cluttered. But in one of the future episodes, I would love a guest appearance.

Torchwood is sad. I cried when Ianto died.

AW ****! D: You've just given me a huuuuuge spoiler! D:

I've only seen the first series and I loooooove love loooove the man luvins. Especially since it's Jack. >:3 Always liked him.

I can't wait to borrow the second series and Children of Earth from my friend. D:

I also prefer the episodes where they interact with the aliens. c: The ones with just humans kinda bore me...

I also prefer the episodes where they interact with the aliens. c: The ones with just humans kinda bore me...

'Children of Earth' has a lot of alien. It also has a lot of human stuff too, but it is an awesome season.

AW censorkip.gif! D: You've just given me a huuuuuge spoiler! D:

I've only seen the first series and I loooooove love loooove the man luvins. Especially since it's Jack. >:3 Always liked him.

I can't wait to borrow the second series and Children of Earth from my friend. D:

Im sorry!!

I've just finished with the series. I HATE the third season. Not because I hated the story or anything but because as a series ender it really sucks.

!!!SPOILER!!!

Jack kills his grandson and flees. /end series

Sorry but not a good series ender IMHO. A cliffhanger to end the season sure. Definitely NOT a good series ender.

If they do make a fourth season then I would really like the third season.

!!!SPOILER!!!

I disliked owens death. BOTH times. He was my favorite character.

There is a Series 4.

There is a Series 4.

As in out and I haven't seen it or is coming out?

So technically there is no season 4, but there will be.

Yep. I hope it comes out soon.

Yep. I hope it comes out soon.

July 1st in England according to that link, Ruby, and most likely shortly thereafter on this side.

Though I didn't lik the ending, I did enjoy Children of Earth.

July 1st in England according to that link, Ruby, and most likely shortly thereafter on this side.

Though I didn't lik the ending, I did enjoy Children of Earth.

I liked Children of Earth except for one of my favorites dieing. smile.gif

I really liked Torchwood, not as much as Doctor Who, but it was nice, especially because it had a different feeling to it.

Since I watched every possible ep and special of Doctor Who before Torchwood I kind of knew how it was going to end, but actually watching Children of Earth was so... unsure.gifsad.gif