ScarlettTara

Would/Would not like to be in the Max Ride Movie

Who Would/Would not like to be an actor in the new Max Ride Movie?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So everyone, Who would want to be in the Maximum Ride movie? I know I would. I`m a total Max Ride fan. But others might feel differently. Put your opinion in. biggrin.gif

TTYL, Scarlett

Urm, no. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with that movie. I am...not a fan, to put it mildly.

*throws hands up and waves them madly* OOH OOH I WANT TO BE IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!! 8D I LOOVEE MAXIMUM RIDE!!! biggrin.gif

I read all the books, and I loved them! laugh.gif I wish I could have wings! :love: Hmmm.... btw does anyone know when the next book is coming out? And when will the movie be released? I heard a few bits about there being a movie.... but I didn't know if it REALLY was happening. ^-^;;

*throws hands up and waves them madly* OOH OOH I WANT TO BE IN THE MOVIE!!!!!!! 8D I LOOVEE MAXIMUM RIDE!!! biggrin.gif

I read all the books, and I loved them! laugh.gif I wish I could have wings! :love: Hmmm.... btw does anyone know when the next book is coming out? And when will the movie be released? I heard a few bits about there being a movie.... but I didn't know if it REALLY was happening. ^-^;;

I`m glad you`re a fan, too. As for the movie, I heard it was coming out in 2013, but I don`t know for sure. I know the next book is called ANGEL and that`s all I know about it.

TTYL,

Scarlett

Yeah I would like to be in the movie . . .

Did you here that for Max they are going to cast Kristen Stewart and for Fang Robert Pattinson? It's twilight all over again 9no offense twilight fans)

Yeah I agree. Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattison are not good matches. I hope they pick new people. biggrin.gif

TTYL, Scarlett

i hate twilight so I sincerely hope the dead Cedric Diggory does not comeback yet again in another movie that should be kept clean of him.

(-, twilight fans)

But anyways...I'm open to other casting decisions. I love Max Ride too smile.gif

Yeah definetly. Thanks for everyone who posted, and for everyone who didn`t post, POST. I don`t care if you hate Max Ride just put in your thoughts! xd.png

Never heard of it, but I'm interested now. Gotta hit the bookstore.

ETA: Sure, I'll be in *almost* any movie! laugh.gif

Edited by shelle58704

Never heard of it, but I'm interested now. Gotta hit the bookstore.

ETA: Sure, I'll be in *almost* any movie! laugh.gif

Yeah you should definetly try the series. And as for the "*almost* any movie" thing... that is so true biggrin.gif

I would like to be the lead actor and do well for a little bit, but then sabotage the movie by acting horribly all of a sudden.

Maybe. I lovd the books, but at the end of the series they started losing some quality.

But Kristen Stewart and RP?

*Pukes*

Max and Fang are only 14!

True. I think your right about it losing some quality, the global warming thing completely turned the tables.

The global warming thing was kinda dumb, and I'm a really big fan of max Ride. >:

If they put kristen Stewart and Robert Pattison for Max and Fang...I will never watch it, recommend to friends, or even care about it. It would be, as said before, like twilight all over again.

I saw on the Maximum Ride website, that "Witch and Wizard" was coming out with the second book called "The Gift" and it was going to be a tv show.KS and RP being in the movie, * sputter, gags, zombie eats brain*, That's a super negative NO!!!

To answer the OP's question. No. I wouldn't since I'm not familiar with Max Ride.

There is a movie filming in Canada now but it's not with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattrsin. Max is played by a 15 year old and Fang is played by a 16 year old. Everyone is around the age that their character should be.

yeah, i think that would be really neat! i'm a Max Ride fan. personally, i think the first few books were the best, but they're all still really good. if i was in the movie, i'd probably be cast as Nudge.....