TimeDragon

TimeDragon's Art

So, I'm no longer doing requests-- this is just a plain old art thread now! I hope you guys don't mind?

Anyway, my main focus is dinosaurs, but dragons and pokemon make up a lot of my art too. The main place I showcase my stuff? DeviantArt! You can find it here: www.ahrkeath.deviantart.com

I'm taking commissions now too, but haven't had any luck with that yet. I'd love to get some from you guys! Just send me a note with the details! ^^

Anyway, enjoy!

Edited by TimeDragon

Ooo, you has pretty artsings. I especially like your rendition of Reshiram. Looks so much bettur than the actual version. <3

-slaps pokemon- When did you become a lame digimon rip-off? D:

Hello I would like to request 1 or two dragon requests, do you have a form of what we would like of just a good description??

If so

1. Guazu Dragon:

Dragon with very long legs and shot delicate tail, guazu dragons are know to travel long distances over marshes, the color of their legs is a dark brown as opossed to the orangeness of their bodies, on their paws they have small pillows made out of body fat to prevent killing the plants on the marsh

The Inspiration is this Here

Both females and Males are a like.

2.Potoo Dragon: Potoo dragons are small and very mimetic with the surroundings, they develop a cryptical skin to blend in.

Their crypticals patters dont develop untill they hit adulhood, untill then they are mosty white resembling a clump of moss.

In adulhood their metod of preying upon birds mostly or insects is sitting on a branch and mimicing the branch, ,making belive that they are a part of it too, they stand very still with their mouth partially open, and when prey comes near they catch it.

Details of can be found Here

Thank you so much smile.gif I hope You can do these, it would mean a lot.

Ok, here's my request:

A Birchen Modern Game rooster, but with more of a normal rooster tail, pose and such are up to you. smile.gif

Here's an example:

user posted image

Yay! I'd love you forever if you would draw me a curled alt black hatchie. 8D;

Thanks so much! I can't wait to see it. n_n

ohmy.gif

Could you do me a female with shiny ninetails characteristics? Like siver hair and 9 tails? And ears? o.o

Aye. Umm. Anything black. To offset on the silver..or blue x.x i dunno lol

Do you draw stuff on paper or the computer?

Ee, these are nice, I'll stalk you until you're open again ;D

@Omgitskairi: I generally draw on paper, but I'm getting better at coloring on the computer. ^^; A lot of my recent stuff has been colored that way.

And thanks Lightbird! ^^

Oh and if you would like to give it a shot at sprites too i wont mind tongue.gif Im trying to get the most information I can for a future dragon request smile.gif

Ah ok, I'll try; though I already have sketches for them.

I must apologize though, I couldn't think of anything much better for the Potoo Dragon... sleep.gif;

No its okay.

Aything is ok. I mean your sketches will be much better than mine, if you dont want to its ok.. I mean it smile.gif