TimeDragon

TimeDragon's Art

I draw on paper too. 8D But when I had a tablet, I would draw on the computer too, lol.

I'm always amazed at what people can do with tablets, but I'm not sure I'd do so well with one. ^^;

So for now I just draw on paper. ^^

And Siryuki, it's no big problem; I've been wanting to sprite stuff anyway, and I'll only get better by practicing. Your Guazu Dragon Sprite is almost done! ^^

Okay Im going to check the image biggrin.gif

Its very nice

Altough i was wondering if you could make an alt of it with out wings?

Edited by Siryuki

I was surprised at how much the tablet works like paper, lol.

Time do you have any slots open up? as you finished mine I think there should be, would you mind trying to sketch something for me?

Well, I was thinking of clearing the slots when I've finished everyone's, but sketching is quick so I don't mind it too much. What were you thinking of?

aklskashfkjdsh, I totally forgot about this thing! O-O;

I really apologize to everyone who's request's never got fulfilled, and I'm afraid I won't be continuing them. I hope you'll forgive me! sleep.gif;

However, I think a lot has changed since I started this thread! I now have a tablet, and most of my art lately has been digital. I'm now taking comissions, but so far no takers... Anyway, I'm hoping to do some more dragon and dinosaur art soon, but my summer's looking pretty busy, so who knows when that will actually happen. ^^;

Please check out my DeviantArt for all the new stuff I've done!