Imaginist

Nightwish

I'm not a huge Nightwish fan, but I thought I'd stop by to say that "While Your Lips Are Still Red" is one of my favorite songs biggrin.gif

Tarja is an amazing singer and I'm so sad she left the band. Anette's voice is nowhere near even though she can sing, I just think that Tarja was what made Nightwish so special.

My favourite songs are "Sleeping Sun" (gave this name to a nebula dragon, couldn't believe it wasn't taken blink.gif), "Wish I had an angel" and "Amaranth". Oh, yeah, also "Bye bye beautiful" - I kinda like that one as well. smile.gif

I LOVE NIGHTWISH SO MUCH

I discovered them in college, fell in love, and occasionally go through fits of wanting to binge-listen to their music. "Over the Hills and Far Away" is probably my favorite song of theirs.

The new singer is Floor Jansen (Anette left because of health problems).

She is amazing.Last time i heard them live in 2013 and will again in August this year! biggrin.gif Floor rocks the stage more than Anette.

But i must say this: it isn't the singer that matters, it is the music and the texts from Tuomas that are so touching it even hurts...it feels like he is literally writing his own soul out on a piece of paper....if that makes any sense...

Anyways, i'm looking foreward very much seeing them again! xd.png

My favourite song is While Your Lips Are Still Red, I absolutely love when Marco sings smile.gif His voice <3 I miss Tarja though