TJ09

MAGIKARP used SPLASH!

*Smacks in face with Magikarp*

Better? xd.png

-noms on a Magikarp that she found over in the corner of the room-

Eh what?

Alright, I officially name myself the leader of the Kip Rescue Team, or KRT for short.

Wait, no, I'm too lazy, he'll just keep getting lashed by his grampa if I'm leader...

Hm.

Alright, this Magikarp I'm eating is the leader now! I am second-in-command!

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX

That's just Kip's Grampa.

wait so sauerkraut is kips grandpa who is holding him hostage, and he is also going to rescue him while riding a rainbow rapidash?

WHAT?!?!

I'll join your team, DustiFoolishLove!

Edited by AgentTexas

Fine, then I'll stand and fight. For I am... a Tuna Fish Jell-O Samurai! And tuna fish Jell-O beats sauerkraut any day. sleep.gif

Ah, I see, well then...

Ninja Vanish!

LOL its official we have no lives outside of DC and TJ knows it and loves to drive us nuttier!

No. I am going to save Kip on the back of MY RAINBOW RAPIDASH. we already established that. shotty head of the calvery in the KRT

LOL its official we have no lives outside of DC and TJ knows it and loves to drive us nuttier!

you just realised that?

wait so sauerkraut is kips grandpa who is holding him hostage, and he is also going to rescue him while riding a rainbow rapidash?

WHAT?!?!

Kip's grampa is lashing him with sauerkraut, and we're forming a team to go rescue Kip with a rainbow Rapidash. Yes. XD

Edit: And I am so joining the rescue team. :o

Edited by Mustangs44

No. I am going to save Kip on the back of MY RAINBOW RAPIDASH. we already established that. shotty head of the calvery in the KRT

Maybe you could be the leader! Riding in the front of the team on a rainbow rapidash!

WHAT?!?!

Kip/TJ's grandpa is holding him hostage in his basement and whipping him with sauerkraut.

Edit: Grammar Nazi

Edited by Voxezi

Kip's grampa is lashing him with sauerkraut, and we're forming a team to go rescue Kip with a rainbow Rapidash. Yes. xd.png

Oh, whoa whoa whoa whoa.

If someone has a rainbow Rapidash, then I get a giant flying Magikarp. It only makes sense that way xd.png

Ohgosh, what if it evolved? O.O

Kip's grampa is lashing him with sauerkraut, and we're forming a team to go rescue Kip with a rainbow Rapidash. Yes. xd.png

Edit: And I am so joining the rescue team. ohmy.gif

TJ is laughing at what he created. laugh.gif

Kip/TJ's grandpa is holding him hostage in his basement and whipping him with sauerkrat.

Yes, and so far, that's the only speck of truth in this thread.

I never knew that being insane was so much fun! I should've tried it sooner!

Oh, whoa whoa whoa whoa.

If someone has a rainbow Rapidash, then I get a giant flying Magikarp. It only makes sense that way xd.png

Dibs on the shiny Gyarados?

Maybe you could be the leader! Riding in the front of the team on a rainbow rapidash!

lol. Rainbow Rapidash and I are up for the challange. We did after all lead the Lagmonster Defense Team

Oh, whoa whoa whoa whoa.

It'd eat choo for flying on it all those times. D:

He hasn't died yet, Selsnik; that's why we're going to save him!

Edited by AgentTexas

LMAO Nope knew I was insane years ago after all "Insanity is hereditary you get it from your kids"

Edit: And I am so joining the rescue team. ohmy.gif

ok thanks for clearing that up!

Can I join the rescue team too?