Evangeline

Alex Rider

Do you like the Alex Rider series?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just got Scorpia Rising from the library two days ago. My sister beat me to the book so I can't touch it until she is done(kind of a "honor" code that exist between us so we don't fight!). *sigh* Can't wait to read it!! eeekkk!

I have read it. Its bitter sweet.

"So that is the famous Alex Rider," Manzour muttered.

*That's right," Byrne said.

It is not my place to say it, but I think that something very bad has happened to that child. Did you see it in his eyes?"

Ten minutes later, Alex had disappeared and at first there was panic among the special forces fighters as they searched for him, wondering what had happened. It was only much later they found him, outside that fort, on his own, kneeling beside a burned-out car
Sooooo sad. Only part where a tear was shed.

Edited by evangeline5432

Loved Scorpia Rising! It was good end to the series. Poor Alex is going to need a LOT of therapy.

ADNJKADNAJKSD did not know Scorpia Rising was out.

I gotta find it at the library. NO SPOILERS.

Read Stormbreaker. Reaction: "meh".

Could not get past Ark Angel.

I don't see why the book has all this hype. I guess it just doesn't appeal to me. Or, it's a rip-off of Cherub... but it's an opinion.

(There should be an option in the poll that says "I didn't like it". Just to encompass all opinions.)

But that's just my two cents. Carry on.

*zips lips* No spoilers from me. Just to say I had a faint idea about Smithers. tongue.gif

I need to ask a mod to edit my poll darkangel.

Thanks Sock!

Edited by evangeline5432

i love the whole sieries so far! biggrin.gif I'm currently on #7, snakehead. halfway through.

I also like the gatekeeper sieries he also wrote!

It's been a long time since I read those books. Seven years haha. Maybe I'll start reading it from the begining again. I remember reading them in Middle School and got in trouble because i wasn't doing any work, was always reading.

His other books that I read was his Gatekeepers series. If you have not read those, I recomend that you do. As well as Horowitz Horror if you like spooky things.

That is all for now :3

Edited by AniliaRoaven