WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

thanks ^^

now i need jaina to post, or just figure out what i need to do now...

I should prolly PM a lot of people to tell them to get their butts in Balance. Hmmmm... Would be a good idea, since we seem to be forgotten.

yes, it does seem like that. remind them, and remind them to hit the "track this topic" button so then they can watch it from their list of tracked topics. That's how I keep track of everything.

I need someone or something to interact with my character! I cant go out in the day *hides from sunlight* someon help meh!

i believe it's later in the day so, the sun isn't as bright. and if you want to go outside, have your character use a parasol to protect them from the sunlight. ^^

Bubbles is going to do (has done?) a time skip to get everyone at the same place and move things along.

I should go check the RP.

must find parasol o.o anyone got one they'll let me use?

my character Kira has one. I suppose if you ask nicely she'll share hers with you. >w< lol

uh, i believe she's still outside. She's with jaina's character, Signum, and the two were walking towards the post office.

hey, talk here for OoC chatting, please and thank you.

Now, where is jaina to post? And Bubbles, you need to post something as well to move things along. It's your story, not ours. You gotta move us along and tell us what to do. Come on, you can do it.

TIMESKIP HAS BEEN DONE - IT IS NOW 8:00PM. EVERYONE BUT RAZOR AND SOLAS IS IN THE CONFERANCE ROOM. :D

There we go. :3

kira/lore/who ever wants to acknowlege it, posted a reply

Edited by jaina

feel free to invite Signum to go with you kira, that might be interesting

I would have, but I wasn't on to post. busy weekend so far, plus i need to be working on math homework. XD

anyways, it seems Signum has moved, and I could move Kira to go with them, but she wouldn't. She's not the kind to go be with others into a public place. She's probably more of a loner than Signum is. XD Since, Kira isn't very much of a social butterfly. lol

Though, in my post I'll most likely have Kira head off towards the black market. If Signum wanted to stalk her she could, though Kira would probably stop when she noticed Signum following. Possibly attack Signum because of the stalking. XD so, maybe it would be best if Signum didn't stalk and simply go with Kira. lol

anyways, do what you want. i'll post soon~

If she leaves as Signum and Archon get back, Signum could sublimate and follow her that way. Only thing that would stop her is an airtight door.

ah okey dokey ^^

EDIT: I have posted now~

Edited by Kira1