Hells_Deity

Futrama

(doubt this is a duplicate) Good news everyone! Futrama is coming back on June 21st, 2010 on Comedy Central! This is a thread to talk about Futrama.

Edited by Hells_Deity

Yay!! I saw a commecial for this a couple weeks ago...I can't believe it! Though, I sort of figured they would eventually bring it back when the characters were talking about "not being cancelled" in the last movie, lol.

This is wonderful. I love that show.

Awesome. The Professor is by far the best character. Followed shortly by Dr. Zoidberg. Then Bender. Then Zapp. Then... hell, they'll all good.

Im glad that its coming back, but I'm also sad.

Just like family guy. The old episodes were classics. But once you watch them a Million times It's like I want something new. Then the new stuff comes out and It's like... Ya that was kinda funny, then a little more time passes and it turns into wtf is this? Their killing the show, and turning it into another Simpson's. A show that's just not funny anymore. And the series becomes ruined, because its not what originally appealed to me.

Ten bucks says bender turns into a nicer robot >_>

No, just no... >_>

Edited by Lunchbox

<- I think that explains who my favourite character is...

And i agree Lunchbox. Its getting more and more 'this has a moral!'

But The Simpsons are going in a different direction. They started off goody goody, but now its polictally incorrect and most episodes don't really have a point. I think The Simpsons are getting better :3

But yeah, i think since Futurama made that so called 'movie', its gone a bit downhill. Still funny, and i love eet, just not the classic </3

IJust like family guy. The old episodes were classics. But once you watch them a Million times It's like I want something new. Then the new stuff comes out and It's like... Ya that was kinda funny, then a little more time passes and it turns into wtf is this? Their killing the show, and turning it into another Simpson's. A show that's just not funny anymore. And the series becomes ruined, because its not what originally appealed to me.

I have to agree with this. Honestly, I didn't really like it after Roswell that Ends Well. =V But that episode was sheer gold so, aye.

As long as they keep the old intrgrady of the show and don't make it full of Comady Central viwes then it's fine. Hay did anyone notice that in the Star Wars Family Guy Bender was in the back ground of the bar where they first meat Peater. Roger from American Dad is also there I think the Evil Monkey was too xd.png

Just like family guy. The old episodes were classics. But once you watch them a Million times It's like I want something new. Then the new stuff comes out and It's like... Ya that was kinda funny, then a little more time passes and it turns into wtf is this? Their killing the show, and turning it into another Simpson's. A show that's just not funny anymore. And the series becomes ruined, because its not what originally appealed to me.

Except some of us love the Simpson's and Family Guy, and hate Futurama.

As long as they keep the old intrgrady of the show and don't make it full of Comady Central viwes then it's fine. Hay did anyone notice that in the Star Wars Family Guy Bender was in the back ground of the bar where they first meat Peater. Roger from American Dad is also there I think the Evil Monkey was too xd.png

OMG I'm going to go watch that episode now.

Edited by Releneh

Futurama is the frakin' hoopiest show this side of Mafia Planet! XD 'Course, not every episode or movie is my all-time favorite, but even the ones that aren't are still worth watching, moreso than almost anything else on TV today, and I gotta say I'm looking forward to the Futurama renaissance.

Not so sure about morals, but I like that they gave Fry a break in a couple of episodes; he even got to be cool for a while! Well, it was Lars, but...

And Luck of the Fryish made me like 80s music all over again. XD

Oh my god, I love that show.

Especially Kif (not sure if that's how you spell it, sorry). He's so pathetic, but still awesome. =)

Aw, where's that screenie from 4chan with a picture of the Prof. and the line "Good news everyone, I've invented a machine that lets you read this in my voice!"

Anyway, glad it's coming back even though I'm not a fanatic. I don't think I've seen the show in good chronological order, but it's still good.

I like it because, unlike the Simpsons, the story moves forward. Things happen to the characters that make it sort of lineal, which makes it even more interesting.

I like the Simpsons, but I'm a bit tired of autoconclusive eppies. I want to see the grow up!

I like Futurama better than the Simpsons, too. ^^

It's funnier. And futuristic.

*likes futuristic things*

Bender is awesome. I forgot to say that.

He's so selfish, and lazy...which are awesome traits to see in a character!

IT COMING BACK OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! what channel is comedy central on rogers

Anyone Know What IIt Is On Bell?

Ohh and I Never Saw The Movie -.- Does Layla and Fri End Up Together ( I think So...) xd.png

There's a movie?! 0o

What planet have I been on for the past year?!

[Omicron Persiae Eight =P]

The new episodes just plain left a bad taste in my mouth. >_<

I love this show! Not every episode is better than the last.. yet for me it stays fresh and amusing each episode. The original ones will always be the best. As for the movies, I liked the third one the most. Fantasy and sci-fi! The newest eps aren't bad, some of them are actually awesome. Like the one where they keep going forward in the future, or the mutant rights one.

But with looser standards by the Comedy Central way, they skip the subtle jokes for more in-your-face ones. Like the first 2 episodes of the new season. And the one with the iPhone... ugh..

Regardless, this is probably my favorite TV series of all time. The humor never got old, and never had to use pop culture (until the new season).

I haven't seen the new episodes, so I can't judge. Stupid free-to-air t.v. >.<

I enjoy Futurama, it's fun xd.png

my favourite is Zoidberg - he's so sweet)))

and secondly Bender, of cours! a real personified Evil xd.png

Bender is my favorite, then zoidburg