TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Five minutes. You now when you need a life? When you're on the top ten posters list and realise that you have posted 104 times today. xd.png Anyway, finally have swanny at 34!

Maybe we get to pick out one of the eggs we catch and it's added to our scrols as a frozen egg? Or an egg like the xd.png

I'd like to keep them all because they're so nice looking. And I wouldn't be able to choose what to keep ._.

How much is full?30?

38 right now. But who knows, tomorrow, the number might be changed by TJ. biggrin.gif

My ninth egg was this pretty gold one with swirls and flowers.

This is very fun.

user posted image

^24th....14 more to go...

Edited by Kwiggy

Ah! I just got one with a black swan! Is there a list of them so I can check them off??

Does anyone know how many eggs there are? Does it stop after you get them all?

Noone knows what comes after that.

6/38. Think I'll go play some sims and collect more tonight.

Good luck and Happy Easter to all!

only got 12 o_O

can anyone tell me what day and time this event ends?

yeah, I know it is 2 days.. but I want to know the exact time lol

*in a different country* have to go to sleep in a few moments sad.gif

So like how do you find these things, I found one on my actions page do I just keep refreshing that to get more or refresh other parts of the site or what, how is everyone finding so many so fast?

13 eggs so far! >83

I'm imagining my female frilled (Ryllian), my male pink (Camyne) and my female purple (Ilaine) taking all my new little hatchies out for an egg hunt. ^__^ My female guardian (Aescwyn) is guarding the found eggs, while my pygmy girl (Sirpa Linnet) flits around. Meanwhile all my other adults are just lounging in the sun, enjoying the beautiful day... except for my male albino (Turin Fionn). He's had a bit too much Easter candy and now he's trying to get the party started. xd.png