RheaZen

LINKIN PARK

I found it somewhat hilarious that the other one was closed due to spam. I re-made it. Plz no moar spam, funofmetalmusic.

I've heard some of their stuff on youtube. It's... okay. Not my favorite, really.

Linkin Park used to be somewhat fun when I was younger, like, at the beginning of high school *gets nostalgic about listening to Meteora* but it's not like they're very good or anything.

Every copy of Minutes After Midnight should get burned by the stake.

They definitely got it right the first time. They should not have changed this one.

And they should have at least left that awesome rap at the end in there.

Gahh, I hate Linkin Park, I didn't mind them before they went all big.

I prefer lesser bands that no one have herd of. (;

that was my thread!

Not any more, it isn't. Besides, you can't really make claims to remakes.

please burn it i'll remake mine ok?thanks

HEY HEY no need to double post! You're spamming in here again already!

funofmetalmusic, please do not double post. There is an edit button to edit your current posts. Also it does not matter who starts the thread. You continued to spam in your thread even after I told you to stop. You will not spam this thread too. If you do, you will be warned.

Going through more songs on Youtube, and it sounds like the stuff they play on the radio. Too... cookie-cutter.

Iunno. Maybe I'm not picking the right things.

I used to like Linkin Park back in 5th grade or so. I stopped listening to them about two years ago; they seemed too "waah no one understands" to me after a while. Too whiny, if you catch my drift.

I like Linkin Park, but mostly the popular songs from the charts. I like this style between singing and screaming. It is so powerful and cool. cool.gif

Hmmm... Linkin Park....

Well, 'What I've Done' is okay, but other than that, I personally don't like them very much... at all; I hate that some people actually consider them Metal, which they're not (although I'm not a big Metal fan), their music is just... mediocre (in my opinion).

What makes me most ashamed though is that there was an article about them in the same Guitar World magazine as Lynyrd Skynyrd and Kiss. They don't deserve to be in there.

they seemed too "waah no one understands"

I agree 100%. A few (between about 2 and 6 ((not all in one album though)) dramatic/"waah no one understands"/meaningul/whatever ballads are good, but I feel almost every Linkin Park song is like... "waah no one understands".

In the last thread, someone (I forget who) said Linkin park totally copied '2 Minutes to Midnight'. That, I also agree with 100%. How could they NOT copy it with a name that similar!?

Anyways, overall I don't really like them. At all.

Edited by SoraBbb

It's an okay band. It's not my favorite, yet not my least favorite. :3

I used to like them until I grew tired of their songs. Now I can't stand to listen to them.

Some songs like "In the End" aand "Numb" are nice, but I'm not a LP fan and it's been ages since I've listened to their songs.

I think they're okay, but their songs seem .. repetitive.. after a while.

They're one of mine favorite bands. Though, these days when I listen to them it only reminds me of everything that went wrong in my life when I was younger... I started to listen to them since most of their songs reminded me of myself and the way I felt. Somehow their songs helped me to keep trying and hoping for a better day to come. And the better day (well, year) did come, but it's about to leave again.

I like Linkin Park, from what I've heard. I like the way it sounds and they don't scream or yell or sound like blenders. Their music is nice to listen to.

I seem to go through LP phases. I've gone through about three MAJOR LP phases. I found their first two CDs in my bro's room, so he let me have them. IMO, the first two CDs are really good. They had this great balance between Mike and Chazz. Then, on MTM, they cut out Mike almost completely, so that they could have "more of a pure rock sound." they lost the balance. Chester's other band, Dead By Sunrise, wasn't all that great because they lacked the vocla balance, the same with Mike's other band, Fort Minor. Of course, I was thrilled that Mike was able to sing on their most recent album. He has an awesome voice.

((Sorry if this counts as bumping, it was only on the second page and I didn't think I should remake it.))

Today, they released the song "Wretches and Kings" to people that pre-ordered from their website, and it's really good. Sounds sort of techno and electronic, with Mike Shinoda rapping and Chester Bennington doing the chorus. It doesn't really sound anything like "The Catalyst" either, so I have to wonder what the rest of the album sounds like. I don't think I can wait two week! :V

Has anyone else pre-ordered their new album? From the two songs they've released so far (or one if you didn't pre-order tongue.gif) it's sounding a lot different than their other three albums.