superguy16

Left 4 dead 2

I've played bits and pieces, have yet to have the time to play the whole game.

I can't seem to survive the Dead center finale, any stratagy reccomendations? I was using the towers in the bleachers but I cannot seem to get to the helicopter.

I can't seem to survive the Dead center finale, any stratagy reccomendations? I was using the towers in the bleachers but I cannot seem to get to the helicopter.

What difficulty?

scratch that. got into an online campaign and beat it.

@super easy

I beat it by listening to another players advice to stick on the stage after preparing everything

o.O that part was fun. I think I beat it by going online as well.

I was playing around with the jukeboxs and got one of the most pleasant surprises yet, it played Still Alive!

we then decided to start the match over (had messed up while putting everything in place) so we had a bit of fun team killing to Still Alive

when it comes to L4D2 Characters I say this nick is a jerk and ells makes a rock look smart rocelle (or however you spell it) is a stereotype and coach is a flat cardboard cutout

I say my favorite character is that guy driving that boat xd.png i like the level with the incoming storm/hurricane aka the sugar mill set its so awesomely well put together i wanted to cry the first time i played it wub.gif

personally i think it would of been better if they just packaged it as a level add-on and reused the organal characters (kinda like what spore did with galactic adventures)

i do like the new infected me and a friend had an interesting chat while playing once about chargers we hypothesized that chargers are actually tanks that are only halfway evolved/transformed ...

Edited by chickenhound

Ellis is the redneck of the bunch xd.png

i spent all morning trying for that damn gnome. finally found a group of people who also wanted it, and we got it after 2 tries

I have a group of 2-3 friends that I always play with. Playing with them in about half an hour. we spend most of the time poking fun at each other and trying for various campaign-based achievements.

they patched the roller coaster glitch for PC.

I've heard rumour that the jukeboxs dont play the portal song anymore (not so sure about this one)

I have found out that i absolutely fail at versus mode.

I've been helping some of the new people get achievements if anyone wishes to add me my screen name is spottedleaf

Left 4 Dead.... And Left 4 Dead 2 are some of my favorite games. Ever.

I cosplayed Hunter!

: D

I pretty much just play the story line though. I never play online.

I just finished reading the comic...

Zoey has the saddest backstory ever ;-;

This ;_; When I started seeing Zoey's backstory, I half expected a twist where Bill's actually related to her tongue.gif

Did anyone else find The Sacrifice to be the hardest level out of all of them? I mean jeez...

Did anyone else find The Sacrifice to be the hardest level out of all of them? I mean jeez...

Yeah. All those tanks in the end sequence are just NOT FUN in any way shape or form.

At least the boat isn't full of witches, though, the way it is in the comic.

Yeah. All those tanks in the end sequence are just NOT FUN in any way shape or form.

At least the boat isn't full of witches, though, the way it is in the comic.

It's not just that ending sequence either, it's the entire thing. At the end though, I didn't quite "get" that you were supposed to bum-rush over to the generator. Yeeeeeeah otherwise I would've picked Francis (I HATE Francis >_>) instead of Zoey (my favorite character).

Got the achievement will Bill because he's my normal character anyway wink.gif If I was choosing to can any of them thought it would probably have been Louis.

Got the achievement will Bill because he's my normal character anyway wink.gif If I was choosing to can any of them thought it would probably have been Louis.

PEELZ HERE. But seriously, it seems like he'd be the least helpful in the whole surviving thing. Bill may be old, but he's a huge asset to the team 'cause of his experience with war. Francis is strong, even if he's not all that bright. Zoey's seen enough zombie movies and games to know how to survive such a thing. Louis? He's an IT guy, IIRC.

Favorite Special infected: Grr TANK!!! laugh.gif

Survivor or Infected: Psh survivor, i guess you can say i like to show off with my mad skill

Favorite mod: Campaign, Dead center (gotta love the charging out the hotel building in the first stage)

Favorite character: Ellis biggrin.gif

I only play this on the PC because its a hole lot better than on the 360 in my opinion x]

Usually i play in the steam server PEG (Panda Elite Gaming) its a special setup server so it allows up to 20 ppl and when the admins are on they usually do crazy sh!t like send out 10 tanks at once but its still epic tongue.gif . Im sad to say I havent been on in forever because i screwed up my controls and dont remember how to bind my keys so it makes it hard to continuously have to type in !Buy to buy items dry.gif .

Buying items? I get this is a modded server, but how does that even -work-?

You ever play CS:S? You get a set amount of money at the start to buy your weapons and you gain more money if you do better.

PEELZ HERE. But seriously, it seems like he'd be the least helpful in the whole surviving thing. Bill may be old, but he's a huge asset to the team 'cause of his experience with war. Francis is strong, even if he's not all that bright. Zoey's seen enough zombie movies and games to know how to survive such a thing. Louis? He's an IT guy, IIRC.

Added to which you're talking about surival of a population. Which means you don't sacrifice your only female wink.gif The other two guys (Bill and Francis) clearly have better knowledge of weapons and combat. Louis, otoh, only has special skills in IT, which isn't likely to be too much of a requirement in post-apocalyptia. Given Bill's age it could be a reasonable toss up between him and Louis (skills *now*, over likely to live longer and have time to pick them up) but Francis and Zoey would both be on my list to 'keep' as it were.