superguy16

Left 4 dead 2

Favorite Special Infected: Witch...she's kind of a badass

Favorite Survivor: Ellis. Hands Down. Rochelle's my least favorite only because she keeps interrupting him! xd.png I want to hear how the riding mower bumper cars one ended...and I want to meet Keith!

Favorite Campaign: Probably Hard Rain. It's the biggest pain in the butt, but it's also the most strategically interesting (those freaking witches on Sugar Mill). Stupid bots always end up disturbing the witches...

Fav special infected - Hunter! I gonna glump choo! But I also like being a smoker in gameplay.

Fav character - Either Louis or Ellis...prolly still Louis. PEELZ HEAR!

Fav Map - Hard Rain! Actually anything but Swamp Fever really.

The Passing release date was JUST announced, April 22nd! (yay facebook notifications)

http://www.l4d.com/blog/post.php?id=3729

Guess what?

Look at the old survivors in the back, one of them is going to die, and look who's not showing up there?

Zoey's "shadow" isn't there, meaning she's gonna die?

Guess what?

Look at the old survivors in the back, one of them is going to die, and look who's not showing up there?

Zoey's "shadow" isn't there, meaning she's gonna die?

There are multiples of those posters.

Yeah...I'm not seeing Zoey's shadow, hmm. :/

I heard the rumour was though that it would be Bill, partly cause I heard they were having trouble getting the guy who did his voice for the first one.

If it's Zoey my other half will be quite upset - she was always 'his' avvie when we were playing (my other half always plays as a girl, so when we saw there was only one female none of us argued with him smile.gif ). Bill was always my avvie, so I'm quite attached to him as well sad.gif

Funny how attatched we seem to get to L4D characters. I always play as Coach in the new one, and I'm getting pretty fond of him too.

Favorite Special infected: hunter/spitter.

Favorite Survivor: zoey/coach

Favorite Campaign: no mercy/dark carnival

Favorite gun: i love the magnum, but main gun has to be the combat shotgun

Favorite melee weapon: is it that difficult? Katana!! [chainsaw runs out sad.gif ]

If it's Zoey my other half will be quite upset - she was always 'his' avvie when we were playing (my other half always plays as a girl, so when we saw there was only one female none of us argued with him smile.gif ). Bill was always my avvie, so I'm quite attached to him as well sad.gif

Funny how attatched we seem to get to L4D characters. I always play as Coach in the new one, and I'm getting pretty fond of him too.

I know...I lurve Louis, even changed my gamertag on Xbox live to P33LZ HEAR in honor of him. tongue.gif

Right now though, Im going with the popular choice of Ellis in the new one most often though

It's heeeere!

So, yeah, anyone else played through it yet? I found The Passing most enjoyable, and there's some cool new achievements with it too.

I played it twice and had it on youtube within the first hour of it coming out. xd.png

When I compare it to the other campaigns, I just hate it, though.

Its a challenge! I like it personally. For being a "shorter" campaign like crash course its actually quite a long map

Oh so there's actually another topic about L4D... that's why no one answered on mine! That'll teach me to search xd.png

My favourite epic scene... My bro was playing, he saw a boomer that for a moment just stuck like 2 meters before him (he was on a ladder). Instead of shooting my bro said "oh, hello!" and... BWWOOOLLLEAAARRGGGHH he got covered with vomit hahahahaha!!

Thought I'd pull this up from the depths.... How's everyone getting on with the mutations? I think the most recent chainsaw massacre one is hillarious!

Ah.... Nothing is more satisfying than the sound of hitting a zombie in the face with a frying pan... One hit kill if you do it right xd.png

Fave Special Infected: Hunters. The free runners of the zombie world.

Fave survivor: Eh... Zoey still. I'm not too fond of the new ones.

I like all of the campaigns biggrin.gif

Best Epic Fail:

First time playing the first game on No Mercy, went in the building that you start off on top of. Got puked on by a Boomer, then somehow managed to fall off the building from INSIDE the house. A lot of face-palmage resulted from everyone in the room. xd.png

Best Win:

Hunter time! Heh. No Mercy again. Top of the hospital. I tackled Bill, and we both flew into my buddy who was a Tank at the time. PWN'd. [i tried it again later, it didn't work. We both flew off the hospital. xd.png]

Huh, this is back on the first page...

Well I'm an avid player...on the 360. I've had the Computer version for about a month and am learning how to replay ^-^;

Haven't played Versus or Anything farther than Normal though, I keep getting kicked cause I suck so bad TT_TT

Ok, I finally got a working computer that I can play L4D/2/TF2/etc on! So now I'm available to play. Feel free to add me as [VoC]Sanctuary on Steam. I'm sick and bored, so I'd like someone to play with.

Sent you a steam friend invite. If we're ever on at the same time we'll play a few rounds. I am just 'Jim', with the dragons eye avvie.

Do you guys have mics?

Yeah I do.

Tiki: I accidentally rejected yours, I'm sorry. I didn't know who you were. Could you send it again please?

Do you guys have mics?

Yep. One studio, one headset

Also, screename is same as Steam Name

Edited by Kukilunestar

Yeah I do.

Tiki: I accidentally rejected yours, I'm sorry. I didn't know who you were. Could you send it again please?

No worries - I figured that might have happened. Sent again.

And yeah, I do have a mic.

Favorite Special infected: Spitter, and then, the witch

Favorite Survivor: Such a hard choice. I guess Ellis

Favorite Campaign: Again, hard choice. I guess the one with Sugar Mill. I haven't played in a while.

I love left 4 dead one and 2. I can't wait for the next ones!

just bought the PC version and found that the director hates me with a passion.

I was playing the first campaign and was in the Atrium when i was attacked by 3 tanks at the same time. This was on easy.

In the first game its impossible to have more than one tank. In the second game you cant have more than two...