picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(While you're waiting Pierce, have a cookie and some milk! ^^ *Holds up cookie and glass of milk* We're all having a picnic; I'm bored~)

((Yays! *snatches cookie and milk*))

(*Munches on a sandwich~*)

((dragonhatchling can you draw me a coal black wolf pup please I wrote a story about one and would love to have a drawing of one the pup's name is moonshadow))

((later kibbie, but yes. probably tonight. I want Roran to be chased so bad! G2G for now be back in a bit.))

(*Drinks lemonade.* It's kind of boring here right now....)

((big war. read the last few pages starting with your post. sinder, pierce and I are now waiting for cshoes.....it should be fun when he gets here))

((back obviously....I think i need my brain checked it says to many obvious things....))

Draith looked where Clara pointed. Oh...great, there's no way that this will go over well. I'm guessing all of them aren't just for me are they? She added trying to make better of the situation. She stood motionless watching as the massive army attack. Not just Roran who should have seen this coming, I should have guessed it before all this started. There were too little of them before to be all Galbatorix sent. Draith tried contacting Roran but couldn't find him. When we need him, he's gone- some hero he is. She mumbled to herself.

((that was quite odd, it sent this and then gave me a blank screen.....who possessed my computer! It's messed up as it is already!))

(Anything I need to know form that post??)

(.... What is going on now?!)

(( can some one do something with gayle on one has come to meet her or any thing))

(Anything I need to know form that post??)

((one little thing. Big war, it's over. Kibbie I'm working on your drawing....you want this colored?))

((Can i get a recap? I'm focused on a Naruto RP and didn't look at this till it was at like 50 pages.))

((*takles cshoes* STAY!))

((recap: war ended.....and pierce needs you to do something for a nice little chase thats going to happen.....with someone unexpected....and your the center of attention.))

((never listens, never stay....I might as well live in a cave.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((Awww *huggles DH*))

((*grabs Cshoes by his ears* STAY!))

((he'll show up soon.....then I tackle him again.....thanks for the hug pierce.))

((I pm'd Nick. I'll eat him if he doesn't come on here and post.))

(( xd.png you do that pierce, if I'm not on tackle him for me please, ok? I'm going to watch a movie at 12:19am and then to bed, see you later and hopefully cshoes too.))

OOC:I'm going on a trip with my family for a couple of days, and guys, sorry i wasn't on, was busy packing. While I'm away cshoes is in charge, I'm editing the first page right now

((w00t! i'm on you aren't im not tackled yet and i'm in charge. This is my lucky day!))

((this can't be good......))

((your not tackled yet my foot! I've been on just never bothered to go here, and you will be tackled cshoes once pierce is on again.........this'll be fun.))

((ugh....no one's on in the morning! I'm going to eat breakfast and congrats cshoes I never liked being in charge for one reason: people hate me for it......don't--ask--why!))

((Boom. Once again no ones on. Its my talent.

((RAWR! *glomps Cshoes*))

((Post, man, post!))

((for? what cshoes what'cha talking about?))

((I watch. *grabs small popcorn*))

((CSHOES GET OVER HERE! FREE POPCORN! *shakes popcorn bucket* *popcorn flies everywhere* Crud....I'll clean that up.))

((Popcorns for kids. Sake is for MEN!))