picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

Roran looked up when he heard the sirens. He reached over and grabbed his armour. By the time he put it on and went outside his tent, all his men were there. THey followed him as he went over to Draith and Clara. Roran looked at Draith and said "Your in my squad." He beckoned for two of his men to come forward, one human and one urgal. He said "Guard this girl with your lives. Her dragon will be here soon so be ready." He then went over to Nick and Rein and said "Come on you are also in my squad. I won't you to cover us from the air, while trying to locate and kill the magicans. Carn, Ranrer, and Draith could you help me put a ward against arrows on him?" He turned and looked at the three people he needed.

Edited by cshoes

((*munches popcorn*))

((I thought elva fought- oh wait that was when she was mad.....))

Draith looked at Roran. Sure, anything else you think he would need protected from? She sensed Clara's nervousness and turned to look at her. Maybe it's because I'm so used to this but, your going to be fine. Just pay attention to everyone's movements and think ahead- adapt to the situation. It was the best advice she had for the girl at the time. She turned back to Roran, Nick and Rein.

Roran nodded at Draith and Carn and Ranrer stepped forward. Roran shook his head at draith's question. He reached into his mind and broke the barrier. He said a couple words in the ancient language, as Carn, Ranrer, and Draith repeated them. When the spell was done, Roran felt a little tired, but not enough to keep him from fighting. He looked at his men, Nick and Rein, and Draith and said "So lets go. Nick, Rein take to the air and cover us. Draith, I want you to search out magicans and when needed fight like a shade against them. Carn and Ranrer, make a spell that will blind them and not us this time." Ranrer and Carn looked down and everyone laughed. "Everyone else, you know what to do." They nodded and started towards the battle area.

Clara looked at Draith embarrassed she had gotten nervous, she shook her head once and lowered her bow and arrow but kept it so that ready. She watched as Roran organized squads, or teams, what ever he called them and waited for her name to be called if it was to be called, she was new after all.

Ketu's red eyes blazed like fire as he crouched down beside Clara. His eyes darting back and forth watching the men and woman and children running around and screaming. He growled deeply in his chest and looked at Clara, Ill be rigth here you know that? he asked. As Clara nodded he relaxed a bit wondering if he was going to be put in a squad or whatever.

((I kept clara out of th squad because i'm not sure if clara is better yet.))

Draith nodded at Roran's command but added, You might not want to be around me when needed. For other purposes. Draith had already begun searching for any magicians not already on there side. So far she hadn't found any and wondered what Galbatorix was up to.

Roran nodded, knowing that a shade could easily kill all his men, and probably himself too. He looked back at his men and said "When Draith has to use a sword, stay away. She has control but who knows when she could lose control." They nodded and Roran looked at Carn and Ranrer. THey nodded. THey knew what they would have to do if it came down to draith losing control. All three of them would have to fight the spirits in Draith's mind, with little or no help from Draith. Roran looked up at Nick and Rein. He wouldn't make them help. They couldn't lose any dragons or riders.

((oooh harsh. I just realized that myself.))

((Harsh? Whats harsh.))

((lots of things inside my head.))

((Oh. okay.))

(( Ok thats cool tongue.gif ))

Clara noticing she was not going to be called into the squad put her bow on her shoulder and carefully climbed onto Ketu's back. Ketu stood up and his head towering over the people below them, he growled slightly, We should be helping...but how? he asked her as he slowly walked sideways away from the others. Clara thought carefully and looked around at the others, they new more than she did she knew she was not ready... Maybe we should just protect of the people if needed...let the more exerienced work on the trespassers she said. Ketu lowered his head slightly but knew Clara was right, he watched the others go off and waited to protect what he had to.

((now seriously how- nevermind. what to do.....oh!))

Draith found a magician soon after Roran warned his group. I might be able to kill this one from afar. No one around here would get hurt. She concentrated on the magician's mind not wanting to loose the gap she made to get inside they're head. She smiled. They're scared- they should be. A quick bolt of energy flashed through her mind. She counteracted with one spell that should kill the magician. Draith sensed more about in the field and went to another once this one was dead.

((g2g ill be back soon.))

((same thing cshoes said. Be back in a bit))

((*runs out of popcorn* Aww . . . sad.gif))

(( *hands more popcorn* There you go tongue.gif ))

((back for a bit, will be gone from 6 to 7 est. *hands Pierce a big tub of popcorn* There so you can't run out for a while.))

((I'm sorta back.))

((THen i'm sorta going to be part of the battle because, you know, sortas better than not. xd.png))

((ok now you have me confused- wait nevermind I read it wrong. ok. Dooo's something someone!))

((be back in an hour.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((*Omnoms popcorn*))

(Um.... Okay then~)

No! Don't do it!! Tesni sat bolt upright. She was breathing heavily, as if she had ran many miles. "Just a nightmare," Tesni whispered. (Bored, just did that randomly.)