picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

Roran shook his head, but went into his tent all the same. He realize that he was tired. He thought for a second then went over to his bed. He layed down and cast a spell that would make him sleep for eight hours.After he said the words he felt his brain shut down, and the world went dark.

Ketu, she refuses to take energy from anyone. Would you mind telling me why? Draith sat down next to Clara and watched Roran go back to his tent. Clara just let me help you, otherwise you could end up killing yourself or paralyzing yourself. She sighed worried about the girl.

Yes, it will work. And now that we speak about your rider, I have a couple of warnings to give to you… Wyrda started, but eventually shut up, noticing that Ketu seemed to be distracted. Are you alright? She asked, frowning in concern. It was impossible that he could be tired after a short flight like that one… The purple looked to the ground, and saw Roran, Draith and Clara in the distance. The man eventually went away but the girl and Shade stayed behind. Is everything fine? She said once more, her gaze still over the little group.

Tesni sighed bored. "Now what," She asked inwardly. Tesni twirled a thin maple branch absentmindedly, apparently in deep thought.

Draith wondered what she should do for Clara. She took out a small bottle and set it down near Clara. If you drink that, you'll feel much better and I won't get mad or think of you any less if you do. She stood up and walked to a nearby rock, sat down with her eyes still on Clara. She was worried about the girl even though something kept saying she shouldn't be.

Ayleth walked in to the elf village and saw Draith and Clara in the distance. She saw that the girl wasn't looking right so she walked to her. (Clara.) "Are you alright?? " She asked the girl.

Kadaen stayed by Ayleth and he wanders what is going on around here.

Draith noticed the girl coming. What'd I do now..... she thought to herself before realizing that they wanted to know if Clara was ok. Is she alright? Your seriously going to ask that! Does she look alright to you!? Then Draith remembered to cool her temper. Sorry.....forgive me, I'm just a little round-a-bit right now....

Ayleth was about to say something mean to the shade but then she said some thing about how she is. "It's alright. Don't we all get like that at times?? " She asked as she picked Kadaen up.

Kadaen didn't mind it that time. Though he and Ayleth are still wet form that swim in the river.

Draith looked at Clara again. I guess... She sat back down before noticing that the newcomers were very wet. Would you like to dry off? She said looking at the dragon.

(( all the books I have read say the if a rider dies the dragon dies but it the dragon dies the rider might live but that is rare))

(( not true..... its just the alive on might go insane... thats how galbotorix went ebil))

((and brom don't forget him, that's why he tracked down morzan.....))

((ok.....now all we need are people to actually show up in here sometime, no yelling bad DH))

((what did I do this time? I hope I didn't kill it again.....although I have been doing that lately unsure.gif ))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(Good god 6:41 AM my time. What am I doing a wake??)

Ayleth heard Draith. "Yes please, " Ayleth said then she notes that Draith is looking at Kadaen. "Kadaen can't talk right now. I only had him for around a weak or so. . . Lost track of the time that me and him have bean sleeping, " she noted to the woman. "Oh I have forgotten my manners. I am Ayleth and this little gold dragon is Kadaen. "

Edited by polos1993

Draith smiled. He's cute. My name's Draith. You two can dry off in that tent over there, and grab something to eat if you like. She pointed west before looking back to Clara. I really hope she'll be alright.

((It's 11:19 AM here I feel lightheaded could that be from no breakfast? maybe from my teeth getting the band on their braces which hurts trumendously! can't spell big words sleep.gif ))

((Looks like we are in the same time zone.))

"Thank you. That is a nice name and I hope she is alright, " Ayleth said and she went in the tent that Draith had pointed out. She had only grabbed some bread and eat that. Kadaen had jumped out of Ayleth's hands as she had went to the tent. He walked to Draith and sat down. He doesn't like her but he keeps in mind he could only say Ayleth's name.

Draith noticed Kadaen sitting by her. You exploring while your Rider's eating? She smiled at him then turned her gaze to Clara. Please be ok Clara. She thought watching the girl still aware of Kadaen by her.

((guess we are))

((Cool))

Kadaen nodded and he layed down.

He hopes the girl is alright.

What had made the girl be that way??

Kadaen wanders what had happened.

Ayleth just eats the bread.

(Try doing something like that so you're not breaking the rules with the posting limit.)

((It's not my fault my brain isn't cooperating....))

Draith watched Kadaen, for a bit.

She was worried about Clara but was tired too.

She decided to sleep a bit but keep on eye on things.

Draith looked at Kadaen again and smiled before sleeping.

((even a writer's block for that xd.png ))

(I hate it when that happens...)

Kadaen fell asleep.

He is only taking a nap until Ayleth is ready to go.

Ayleth just eats her bread.

She makes sure that Kadaen is behaving.

(If that happens then I can't help you out...)

((Hey! No cheating the post limit!))

((Oh, and I'm going to need a recap.))

((can't help you there- I forgot myself.....we weren't cheating there's no cheating in having four lines- picknick10 never said how to have four lines tongue.gif so we're technically following the rules))

((rolleyes.gif Whatever.))

((loop-wholes! gotta love 'em when in tight situations. not saying that one was- it wasn't just saying. no more rambling I think I have your recap pierce...well from what I'm in anyway...nothing else much has happened. I capitalize one name- ONE name! I think I'm going crazy- I need to stay away from this and other eragon/inheritance cycle related things......before I kill myself over something really really obvious that i didn't realize xd.png it'll happen someday I know it will!))

((RECAP))

((draith is teaching Clara to use magic- wyrda is teaching ketu how to fly- draith worked wih roran to break a barrier in his head so he can use magic now which eventually draith going to teach him too. duh forgot this- ayleth and kadaen met up with draith, now done.))