Foundling Foundation

The Giving Tree ~giving, gifting~

Update to this post ... Completed

========================================================

Please make sure to read the first page and familiarize yourself with the rules.

Updated: August 14, 2017!

Anyone requesting to be put on a non-existent list will be temp banned for 1 week!

There will be no lists for new eggs until gifters have had enough time to raise a breeding stock first. The Thread Mods will announce when a new list will go live.

New Lists:

Tatterdrakes

Red-Tailed Wyrm Pygmies

Both added as common

Little-Star - You have been added to the Blue Zyumorph, Pink Zyumorph and Red Zyumorph lists.

WolvGirl19 - You have been added to the Chicken, Cheese, Alt Black, green Copper, Gold, Blue Gemshard, Azure Glacewing, Brown baikala, Tan/Pale Ridgewing, Duotone, Blue Lunar Herald and Nhiostrife Wyvern lists.

Angra_Mainyu - We don't accept either/or requests. It's your duty to figure out which list you want to be added to.

izaixa - You have been added to the Pink Zyumorph, White Zyumorph and Yellow Zyumorph lists. (And PM link worked)

lean5316 - You have been removed from the Silver list. Congrats.

Kurokosworth - You have been added to the Blue Fire Gem list. (And it looks like your trophy changed again. Congrats.) You have been removed from the Blue/Purple Two-Headed Lindwurm list. Congrats. You have been removed from the Pink Zyumorph and Vampire lists by your own request. You have been added to the Yellow Zyumorph, Magi, Pink and Pillow lists. And, last but not least, you have been removed from the Skywing list. Congrats.

Soulibur - You have been added to the Gold Floret Wyvern list.

Zill_15 - You have been added to the Gold Floret Wyvern and Purple Floret Wyvern lists.

Tenskwa-Tawa - You havebeen removed from the Pyro and Astrapi lists. Congrats to both. You have been added to the Aeon, Red Copper and White Zyumorph lists, preference no inbreeding on all.

WinterHarmony - You have been added to the Seragamma Wyvern, Pink Dragon, Morphodrake and Honey Drake lists (preference no inbreeding on all) but NOT the Vampire list since you received one before the update and wished to be removed. Congrats. Note that you changed trophy and need to change your proof next time.

Cecona - You have been removed from the Pink Zyumorph list. Congrats. You have been added to the Purple Floret Wyvern list.

Metto - You have been added to the Red Dino, Green Dino and Yellow Dino lists. Note that you changed trophy and need to change your proof next time.

Shadowaninja - You have been removed from the Green Two-Headed Lindwurm list. Congrats.

EliasDestiny - You have been added to the Cheese, Paper, Red Fire Gem, Blue Fire Gem, Green Fire Gem, Blue Baikala, Brown Baikala, Bauta and Khusa lists but NOT Chicken or Paper since you got those before this update.

bagelsthee -  You have been added to the Chicken, Paper, Alt Black, Gold, Avatar of Creation and Avatar of Destruction lists.

marmaid - You have been added to the Ice, Thunder, Magma, Dusk Pygmy, Hellhorse, Hooktalon and Silver Lunar Herald lists. Note that you changed trophy and need to change your proof next time.

EliasDestiny - You have been removed from the Khusa dragon list by your own request.

Imzadi83 - You have been removed from the Spessartine list. Congrats.

Neffer - You have been removed from the Honey Drake list. Congrats.

kickthepeejay - You have been removed from the Red Zyumorph and Yellow Zyumorph lists by your own request.

Hanadera - You have been added to the Bronze Shimmerscale list but NOT the Gold Shimmerscale list since you received your fifth one and reached your limit.

DueDrop - You have been added to the Green Dino, Purple Dino, Yellow Dino, Avatar of Change, Avatar of Creation, Avatar of Destruction, Fell, Honey Drake, Setsong and Soulpeace lists.

uvcat - You have been added to the Purple Dino, Paper, Regular Nebula, Alt Nebula, Green Gemshard and Magi lists.

marmaid - You have been removed from the Magma list. Congrats. I couldn't find you on the Paper list but congrats anyway.

greeia - You have been addded to the Red Dino, Gold and Blusang lists.

EliasDestiny - You have been removed from the Bauta list by your own request.

ghostmateria - You have been added to the Magi, Dark Lumina and Light Lumina lists. Note that you changed trophy and need to change your proof next time.

Kurokosworth - Just kidding, I hade to remove you from the Chicken list too.

marmaid - You have been added to the Silver list. Removed from the Hellhorse and added to the Candelabra and Bolt lists.

Little-Star - You have been removed from the Red Zyumorph list by your own request.

Dommybomb - You have been added to the Pink list, preference female. You have NOT been added to the Spessartine lists since you requested a caveborn and that's not allowed. the Giving Tree is not a catching service. You might request non inbreds but that's it.

Dragon-Hybrid - You must decide what lists you want to be on! We can't choose for you. You need to be picky about the lists, since you will not be added otherwise.

ghostmateria - Editing is fine but with two request posts you made it a bit confusing for me. Let's see, you have been removed from the Magi list and added to the Aeon list. And updates take place not very often at the moment, due to buzy lives of us mods. ^^' At the moment it's around once in the month.

Please!

• Use the forms on page one of this thread when requesting to be added. It's easy to miss your post if it lacks proper colours.
  • Also stop posting several add requests between updates. I update by going through post by post in chronological order and it's really confusing when it pops up similar add requests from the same person. Either edit your first post or delete the oldest one if you make a new one.

Looks like PMs have to wait...

The following rare lists are now full. There will only be an open spot on these lists if the person is gifted one, gets their own or has eggs/hatchlings die.

NONE :)

The following common and uncommon lists are now full. There will only be an open spot on these lists if the person is gifted one, gets their own or has eggs/hatchlings die

Aeon (2 spots open if you accept inbeeding)

Keep in mind:

• After successfully giving or receiving an egg, one of you have to post the gift here in the thread by using the form found on page one.

• A reported gift MUST stay on the giftee's scroll!

• Mention TGT in PM's so the giftee knows which rules to obey and where to post the gift.

• If you see someone not posting in the right format or not following the TGT rules, please let the thread mods and White Listers take care of that.

Update by  CatCreature

Edited by Foundling Foundation

I received a gift via TGT
Gift report: Imzadi83 -> Tenskwa-Tawa: Red Copper Dragon
Am I on that list? Yes
Do I need/wish to be removed? Yes
How was the gift offered? Via PM

Thanks a bunch!

Gift report: greeia -> ghostmateria: Dark Lumina Dragon
Am I on that list? Yes
Do I need/wish to be removed? No
How was the gift offered? Via PM ❤️

received a gift via TGT
Gift report: Imzadi83 -> EliasDestiny: Green Fire Gem egg
Am I on that list? Yes 
Do I need/wish to be removed? No
How was the gift offered? Via PM

I need to be removed
I am a lister and need to be removed from these lists: Zyumorph (Yellow), Blusang Lindwurm, Deep Sea

Please add me to the lists
Forum Name: Kurokosworth
Scroll Link: https://dragcave.net/user/Kurokosworth
PM Link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=235602
Proof that I read the rules: Purple
List Request: Zyumorph (Blue)

Edited by Kurokosworth

Gift report: Imzadi83 -> marmaid: Ice egg
Am I on that list? Yes
Do I need/wish to be removed? Yes
How was the gift offered? Via PM

Gifting:

2d gen Xenowyrm (Thalassa) egg from bronze Tinsel.

Please don't kill or freeze it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

You're welcome 😀

Edited by Lumiya

I need to be removed
I am a lister and need to be removed from these lists: Purple Floret Wyvern

Please add me to the lists
Forum Name: Cecona
Scroll Link: Scroll
PM Link: PM
Proof that I read the rules: Orange
List Request: Yellow Zyumorph