TJ09

2024-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 18th Birthday!

20 hours ago, Lushwave said:

birfday

This year's theme is most likely to be the Chinese five elements/auspicious beasts.

Screenshot_20240521_053648_Sheets.jpg.5b6065bdc1031baeb9b3e1bfdeea5fa1.jpg

(Image taken from Official discord)

image.png.fc2ebe01f58ff63b13bb70fa6664ff8d.png This partially scaled egg looks like it was placed with great care. Jungle. Sorts between Yellow-Crowned and Zyumorph.

• Two eggs = one nondimorphic s2 hatchling, one nondimorphic adult.

uqike3.gif.e90038741119e270460c285138b8e89a.gif A serene calm washes over you as you approach this navy egg. Forest. Sorts between Tetra and Thunder.

1pehaca.gif.f3796e7472c44181ebccdb9562eb2b49.gif This egg is covered in black and white stripes. Alpine. Sorts between Ceriuth and Cheese.

2bibvo.png.be9cc4816a016ed9de6aa15ac6a4d237.png This beautifully patterned egg was buried close to shore. Coast. Sorts between Arcana and Aria.

• Three eggs = one nondimorphic s2 hatchling, two dimorphic adults (one for each gender) or two adult alt sprites.

1upn9t6.png.840a7cd54419a9787ae630318661f25d.png This iridescent egg radiates the warmth of the sun. Volcano. Sorts between Brute and Caligene.

All eggs are biteable = standard dragon type, no two-headeds.

Releases typically last no less than 16 hours. Birthday releases may last 24 hours.

Edit 4:29 PM DCT, a regular egg was spotted in biomes.

Lushwave, you're a gem! Thank you for this very helpful chart.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE!!!!! I have been here almost since the beginning. I think this is my longest played game online. Here's to many more years and many more eggs and many more Dragons!!!!

Oops. I've been so busy today that I forgot to try and grab some of these.

If the current theory about these dragons are correct, then I have my Beyblade dragons now, lol.

Happy birthday tot he cave!!

This drop is so nice - I'm nearly 24 hours late to the game but I've caught all the ones I need for release day. YAY!!

Happy Birthday, DC!! Just grabbed five from the Coast. :D 

Posted (edited)

Wow! This is very exciting! I managed to get one of each! Harry birthday Dragon Cave! :D❤️

This one has a fun code lol - https://dragcave.net/view/iZ00Z

Edited by ahannaha

Posted (edited)

they're still here! Yeah! ThanksXD

edit: ah, miss the 3L code tiger I need but got a great tortoise I don't need...

and the eclipse is near, <1 week.

Edited by D-wing

Happy birthday Dragon Cave ^.^ I grabbed a pair of 4 of them, but misclicked on the white striped egg I wanted and got a non event egg. I'll be abandoning that one later.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, ahannaha said:

Wow! This is very exciting! I managed to get one of each! Harry birthday Dragon Cave! :D❤️

This one has a fun code lol -

I suggest fog it before sharing any codes, or just take a screenshot and fog it. It view/uv are very dangerous now.

edit: Sorry seem like it's wrong, I hope every eggs grow up healthy.

Edited by D-wing

Happy Birthday!! I'm new to the game, but it's impressive that people loved it and played it for 18 years. It's hard to survive on the internet. I'm glad to be be a part of this awesome community, it makes my life a little brighter :) I hope there will be many more bdays!

Also the release was so much fun and the eggs are so gorgeous ❤️

Thank you all for all your hard work! 

1 hour ago, D-wing said:

edit: I heard that cb egg will not died in first 5H because of the protection mechanism, so if you saw it seasonable, fog it and maybe try to ward it around 6D20H and saw if it's safe after 10H...

Source ? I've been here since 2010 and have NEVER heard that. But I am pretty sure I've seen dead CB eggs at under 5 hours.

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Source ? I've been here since 2010 and have NEVER heard that. But I am pretty sure I've seen dead CB eggs at under 5 hours.

But not an official source, so I can't say it's 100% ture. but I suggest to try if the egg is too sick. If they died in first 5H, it's life, but maybe an extra 6H give it a glimmer of hope.

Edited by D-wing

OK - I read that. Where does it suggest that they can't die at any age in particular ? I note that I gave it a shot in that thread - but can anyone verify that they actually can't die during the 5 hour CD ? And bred eggs don't have a CD.

After this run is over I will try it on a CB and a bred and see....

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

OK - I read that. Where does it suggest that they can't die at any age in particular ? I note that I gave it a shot in that thread - but can anyone verify that they actually can't die during the 5 hour CD ? And bred eggs don't have a CD.

If you need a conclusive proof, no. I just feel it might be useful so I remember it. But in another situation, I think CB egg could die by bite/earthquake/kill in the first 5H? I'm looking forward to the test results.

Edited by D-wing

Oh bite absolutely will do it in the first 5 hours. I know that for SURE - when I am feeling a bit stupid I have immediately bitten newly caught CB eggs in the hope of a repulse - and got a dead one. And then am stuck with it for 24 hours instead of the 5 hour CD if I hadn't been so stupid. I believe the same applies to EQ, though I haem never wanted to EQ a brand new egg.

But for something this important we need certainty. Assuming an egg can't die before 5 hours is dangerous.

9 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

But for something this important we need certainty. Assuming an egg can't die before 5 hours is dangerous.

Yes, thanks. I feel like I'm better to add a sentence to clarify it doesn't have an exhaustive verification and better to use it as a last resort.

I missed the release day but those were thankfully very easy to grab 😊

4 minutes ago, Rosedamai said:

They do and can die in the first 5 hours or 6 hours or whatever. There was an incident a while back where there was massive viewbombing on a click site and I saw eggs that were freshly caught/laid die in a matter of minutes. I know you mean well but misinformation like this can lead to people’s eggs dying, so may I suggest that you delete this part? Sorry if I’ve worded things abrasively, I assure you that I am not intending to put down or belittle anyone! 

Of course I will! Thanks for sharing and sorry for the wrong information!

48 minutes ago, D-wing said:

Of course I will! Thanks for sharing and sorry for the wrong information!

No problem, glad to be of help :) 

d'awww those cute hatchies, love especially the very colorful one :D

so excited to see all the adults^^