Bacon

Rarity Tracker

Go to solution Solved by Fuzzbucket,

This thread is to be used to track which breeds are common, uncommon, and rare. I am unsure of the rarity of breeds, so any help is appreciated.

Posted Solution

It all depends on user perception. There is a very basic one in the wiki, but you won't get much traction here, I think; the only ones everyone will agree are rare are CB prizes - which cannot come into any calculations - golds, silvers, and Xenowyrm Stateraes. Oh - and possibly unbreedables. The others depend on who is collecting them at any given time, any competition that happens to be running and the like. Some people find breeds really easy to get that others can't find for love nor money. And on who wants them, of course

Here's the wiki one, for your delight:

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Dragon_Rarity_Guide

Looking at it, I disagree on many of their ratings - and this will happen with anyone you ask.

Thank you for telling me. I was unaware of the existence of this guide.

Your'e very welcome. Even that is far from reliable. As I say - SO much depends.I remember a time when blacks were as rare as golds. It was awful !

I want to know which breeds are cave blockers, so this guide is very helpful to me.