SQDragon

ANSWERED:Story Descriptions! Acceptable?

I’ve come up with maybe a fun idea for myself to write stories and lore around my dragons in the descriptions of many, many extra dragons

So, for example, I have a vampire named Astreal Starbourn, I would start with her personal description under her

But then to tell her story, I would use random extra vampire dragons named along the lines of “Astreal Lore 1, Astreal Lore 2,” and etc. 

Then her story would be told under them, in short bits of course, nothing novel like 

However, in the description guidelines it says to have descriptions that actually make sense to the dragon and it’s breed (Actually Describe the Dragon & No Conflicting Descriptions)

Does this mean that this would not be allowed even if the extra dragon is named “Astreal Lore 1” not meaning to be a character, or a dragon, just a random extra acting as a page in a book basically?

Would something like that be confusing and marked as rejected with User Description Reviews?

I do hope this make some sense, if not I’d be happy to try and explain further

No, those would be rejected. You could write thier stories in the multimedia section though.

Aw rip! What is the multimedia section?

15 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

No, those would be rejected. You could write thier stories in the multimedia section though.