Moonlightelf

ANSWERED:Striped color breeding

Posted (edited)

So I am little bit stumped while trying to figure out Striped color breeding and Wiki isn't too much of help in some cases (especially with Cantors). So seeking bit of input on different outcomes of Striped from following breeds, and if I am right in some deductions. Some I cannot even test out personally due to lacking the dragons in question.

1. Am I right to deduct that Anagallis will produce different colors depending on the gender solely? Red for male and Blue for female?

2. I understand that Copper Verdigris most likely produces Green one... Do Liver of Sulfur and Rainbow both produce the Red, or is it just one of them and other one produces White?

3. I trust Fire Gems actually correlate to what they produce?

4. I understand Green and Blue Siyats might produce their respective colors... is Purple Blue or White though?

5. Iridichi has multiple colors listed under it (Blue, Red, Green). I take it corresponds to the wings, thus multi-color possibility?

6. Gemshards... The original 3 are okay on my books, and I understand Aqua might fall under Blue... but what about Amethyst and Citrine? Do they produce other colors than White?

7. I have... very vague understanding on the Cantormaris. Tutela I can understand as White, but I'm not certain on others? Do Iratus produce Black (which isn't listed), or do they count Red? Motus suggests Green, but Green isn't listed for Cantors in Wiki...? And Sophos I deduct could produce Blue... but otherwise I am kinda seeking full list on this one just to make sure I'm not missing something.

8. Zyumorphs... do their colors affect the outcome, or will they produce any color regardless of what the Zyu-parent color is? Full list in this regard would also be appreciated.

Very sorry about the length of this, but... kinda trying to deduct some numbers here to make sure they are right, and gaining understanding on what kind of magnitude of work my breeding plans may be.

Edited by Moonlightelf

Posted (edited)

It is pretty much all in the wiki - if you scroll down there are lists for each colour.

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Striped_Dragon?so=search

But there IS a thread here where every time a new breed showed up some of us tested to see what it would produce. I've contributed to it many times - can I find it ? Of COURSE not. Can anyone remember where it is ?

GOT it !

LOADS is in there.

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Posted (edited)

12 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

It is pretty much all in the wiki - if you scroll down there are lists for each colour.

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Striped_Dragon?so=search

That is the exact list that I was using, but Cantormaris especially was still confusing, since I couldn't figure them out based on that list. The lack of Cantormaris under Green section especially made me scratch my head since Motus is majorly green, and Zyumorph being listed under all colors made me wonder these questions in the first place (and knowing they are just one breed and all turning into Western Zombie, so might as well check that logic out too). ^^' Nor checking the breeds themselves didn't really specify anything more accurately.

But the thread is exactly what I need! Thank you so much! ❤️

Edited by Moonlightelf